28.

I slipped on jeans and a rust floral strapless shirt. I put on some makeup and slipped on rust red heels. I made my hair wavy. "Are you sure you can babysit the kids?" I went downstairs. "Of course,I need practice and I love your kids." Miley smiled.

"It probably won't be long,but thanks!"  I hugged her,"Good luck.' Miley smirked and I laughed,"Get that smirk off your face,it will be nothing." I grabbed my keys and headed to the park,where Joe told me to meet him.

I parked my car and went to the spot by the lake and waited for Joe. 

"Hey." Joe came behind me,"Oh hey.." I looked at him. "Hand me your ring.." He looked me and I looked at him.

Joe's POV.

"Hand me your ring.." I said,looking at her as she looked at me shocked,"O-o-okay.." She slipped it off and handed it to me. I put the marriage band in my pocket and the engagement ring on the ground. "What the fuck?.."Demi asked.

I got down on one knee.

"Demertia Devonne..I know I am an awful guy for doing all the things I did to you..but I know that I love you and that I don't want to end this,divorce is the last thing I would want to,I know we're tired of fighting with each other,and I never meant what I said to you,our marriage is not messed up..god,I really didn't plan what I was goin to say.." I took her left hand,"Demetria,will you give me another chance and marry me?...again?" I opened up a black box and a better looking diamond ring.

"Demi?.." I looked at her,she was speechless.

"Sorry.." She smiled a little.

"So will you?" I smiled and she nodded her head,"Yes,I'll marry you again." I smiled and slipped the ring on her finger and I picked up off her feet."I'd marry you again and again again." She smiled. "I don't wanna go bankrupted." I laughed.

"Just kiss me you fool." She smiled and I planted a kiss on her lips. "I know I haven't seen you in 2 weeks,but it seemed like I haven't kissed those lips forever.." She smiled and rubbed my lips and I laughed,"Today it not over yet.." I smiled.

"Ooh really?" she smirked. "Yeah..I'm taking you to a restaurant then a hotel,not just any hotel." I smiled.

"What about the kids?" Demi played with my tie. "I already called Miley,she already knows." I smiled."That explains everything.." she laughed and then hugged me.

We headed to the restaurant,I bought out the balcony of the restaurant by the beach. I sat down next to her,"Babe,this is beautiful!!" Demi smiled at me and I put my arm around,"For you baby. Happy anniversary." I kissed her forehead.

"Now I know why I married you." she smiled and layed her head on my shoulder,"Don't ever forget that." I pecked her lips. "Here is your drink." the waiter put a bottle on our table. "I'm pregnant,I can't drink..." Demi looked at me.

"It's not really wine,babe. It's Apple juice." I smiled and poured some in our glasses and I took the sip. "So it worked?.." I looked at her.

"Yeah.." she sighed,"Look,I'm sorry I went behind your back..it was stupid for me to do,but she is my best friend,I wanted to help.." Demi sighed and I kissed her softly,"I understand.."

"I love you,Joe." She placed her lips on mine and I pulled her close.

"Hmm." the waiter called out 10 minutes later,I pulled away and bit my lip. "Sorry." I laughed a little. "May I ask for you meal?"

"I'll have the baby back ribs with the mash potatoes and fresh coleslaw." Demi handed the menu to the waiter. "And you sur?"

"I'll have the lobster with the same sides." I handed my menu and continue what I was doing."Wait,wait.." Demi pulled away,"What about your tour?"

"I have to go back on the road tomorrow,chill baby." I smiled and started kissing her.

..

"I'm soo stuffed." Demi laughed as we were walking to our hotel room."Baby,close your eyes." I smiled and she looked at me weird."Just do it,please." I laughed and she closed her eyes.

Demi's POV.

Joe took my hand and led me inside. "Open your eyes." Joe said and I fluttered my eyes open,"Oh my god." I covered my mouth. "Love it baby?" Joe smiled and kissed my temple. "I absolutely love it." I smiled.

"Then you're going to love this." Joe scooped me off my feet and carried me to the big bathroom,there were candles lit up and rose pedals everywhere,the big heart shape bathtub was filled with water with bubbles and rose pedals.

"It's times to give my lady a message." Joe smiled and put me down. Joe got undressed and got in the bathtub and sat down. I smiled at him,I got undressed and got in,sitting between his legs.

Joe started rubbing my shoulders softly,"Mmm." I smiled and I layed my head back on his shoulder as he kept messaging me.

"We had a few anniversarys..but I gotta say I like this one the most." I smiled at him and he kissed me softly. I put my hand on his cheek,getting bubbles on his cheek. "Bend you knees.." I smiled and he did,so I sat side ways on his lap as he put one arm around me,rubbing my back softly. I ran my hands through his hair,smiling at him.

He started kissing on my neck and I smiled,closing my eyes.

"Is safe to have sex while you're pregnant...because I can't control myself right now." Joe whispered and I couldn't help but to laugh,"You're so weird,Joseph." I smiled,"We've done it before..and our kids are fine."

"Alright." Joe smirked and sat me down in the tub and got on top of me gently and started kissing one me.