6.

I wrapped his sheet around me and got me a glass of water and went back to his bed again an layed on his chest,looking at him as he stroke my hair back. "You know you are beautiful."

"I just need to get told that." I sighed and closed my eyes. "You are soo beautiful. I'm sorry if I made you feel that way.." Joe sighed and I kissed his cheek,"You're forgiven. I just still have insecurities.." I looked at him,"I really like you with some scruff." I smiled.

"I've been growing my facial out." Joe laughs. "Well,I like it." I smiled and then I looked at the time,"Shit,Joe." I got up and put on my clothes."What is it?!" He sat up. "You're suppose to pick Audrey up from Preschool!"

"Shit." He got up and and put on some clothes.

..

"See you later." Joe pecked my lips and I got out of his car into mine and I drove home.

..

"Where have you been?!" Nick said holding the crying twins. "I told you,I was out with friends." I bit my lip and took the twins from him and started rocking them softly.  They suddenly stopped crying and I kissed their heads softly and put them in their crib.

I sat on my bed and went my ipad on twitter.I saw tweets.

"WHAT.A.WHORE. Demi,if you still love him,why do you divorce him?" A tweet read and a photo was attached and I opened it up and there was a photo of Joe kissing me goodbye in his car. My mouth felt like it dropped to a bottom of an ocean. I kept scrolling doing and they all said the same thing.

"Demi is a whore."

"Lol,what a slut."

"CAN YOU SPELL W-H-O-R-E? This Demi Lavato chick is fucked up."

She spelled my name wrong,but I knew that she meant me. I looked at the Top trends, '#demiIsAWhore' is trending,what the fuck?! I layed my ipad down and wiped the falling tears. "You okay,Dems?" Nick walked in. 

"Yeah,I'm fine." I faked smile. "Can I be alone for a few..?" I sighed. "Sure." Nick said and left and I shut the door on his way out.

I dialed up Joe.

"Hello cutie." He answered,making me blush a little. "Hey,um we need to talk.." I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. "Okay,shoot." He replied.

"I..I..can't do this..I'm sorry...I think it is best if we just be friends.." I hung up and sighed. I got on twitter and tweeted.

"PHOTOSHOP?" 

I went out and to the kitchen to get me a snack."You seem really stress..how bout you got out and treat yourself tonight..I don't mind watching your twins again,they are great."

"Nick,I can't ask you to do that." I looked at him,"I wasn't asking,I was guaranteeing." He smiled and I hugged him,"Thanks." I smiled.

"I'm going to go take a walk with the twins..to get fresh air.." I smiled a little bit and I got the twins in their double stroller and I started walking around the neighborhood. 

"DEMI,YOU BACK WITH JOE!?" the paparazzi charged. "Um,no. Totally single." I fake smiled and slipped on a pair of sunglasses and kept walking.

"Demi!" Wilmer runs after me, I stopped an turned around,"Hey you." I smiled a little. "Hey,I heard what happened..and I'm so sorry.."

"Thanks." I hugged him lightly,"Soo..friends are coming to my place tonight to hang,wanna come?" He invited.

Nick said he would watch my twins.

"Sure. I'd love to." I smiled at him.

"Cool.See you are 6." Wilmer waved and ran off.

--------------------------------------------

Sorry if it's short af.

My school decided to give homework in each class of mine. High School sucks some butt if you ask me. Totally not like tv. Darn hahaha

Enjoy anyways.

-Chloe.