47.

2 days later.

"Cover your eyes" Joe instructed,"Why?" I looked at him,curious,"Just do it,please." Joe smiled. So I did. Joe scooped me up and he carried me somewhere.

"You can open now,but this isn't the surpise." Joe smiled,"Why are we in a private plane,and why are the windows covered!?" I looked at him,scared.

"Chillax babe." Joe smiled and started kissing on my neck,I miled and sat back,as he continues. I slowly fell asleep.

15 hours later.

I felt Joe pick me up,"Where are we?" I woke up,groggy. "Hold on." Joe smiled and got off the plane and put me down,"Happy Birthday,baby." Joe smiled. 

I covered my mouth,"You took me to Paris?" I looked at him. "You told you always wanted to go to the most romantic city in the world,well bon jour." Joe smiled,"I love you soo much!" I wraped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"I want you to go buy you everything you want and I'll meet you by the Effiel tower in about 2 hours? Pick something nice." Joe smiled

"Deal."  I smiled and kissed his lips and headed to find stores. I found a store that said,'Belle Boutique' I walked inside. "Bonjour!" the worker introduced. "Hello,do you have any like..dresses?"

"Excusez-moi?" the lady asked.

Crap,I forgot,they speak French.

"Um..bonjour...um..uh,avez-vous une comme .. robes?" I bit my lip,"Oui!" she smiled and led me to the dress. "Toutes les robes courtes?"

"Qui!" she pointed to all the short dresses. I started going through the dresses,I found one good one,it was a French-Connection-Elizabeth-Rose-Dress. "Combien ça coûte?"

"345 Fr."

"Avez-vous collectez de l'argent américain?" 

"Non, désolé"

I sighed,"Je reviens tout de." I put the dress down and called Joe.

"Hello?" He answered,"Hey,they don't accept american money.." I sighed,"You don't need to buy,just tell them your name." He said,"You sure?"

"Of course,love you!" He hung up. i went back inside, "Je suis Demi Lovato-Jonas..." I told her,her face brightened up,"Oh, oh! Pourquoi n'avez-vous pas dit plus tôt?"

"désolé" I smiled.

"Votre mari a fait une affaire avec nous, vous pouvez obtenir quelque chose gratuitement! Ne dites pas n'importe qui quand même!" 

"For free?!" I freaked out,"Oui!" she replied.

I smiled I grabbed the dress and some shoes and a black french beret. "Merci!" I smiled and went and put on my dress and heels. I then headed out to a hair parlor,well,trying to look for one.

I found one. 'cheveux style'. I went in,"Bonjour, comment pouvons-nous vous aider?" they greeted,"Je suis Demi Lovato."

"Oh Bonjour! Venez ici! Asseyez-vous!" The hairstylist said and I sat down in his seat."Maintenant, juste me détendre, je prends bien soin de toi."

30 minutes later..

I was done,the guy gave me dark brown straight extensions in my hair,"Wow,I guess Joe likes long hair." I laughed.

"excusez-moi?"

""Passons, je l'aime! Merci!" I put my beret back on and I smiled at myself,I got some Fer and went to a store and bought something.

"Merci." I smiled and walked out,I started heading to the Effifel tower. 

I saw a table in front of the tower,lit up with candles,I smiled,i got my phone out and tweeted,"I got the best husband EVER. I love you so much baby @joejonas"

I walked towards him,"Bonjour best husband ever." I smiled and kissed his lips,then I sat down. "Bonjour to the beautiful wife ever." He smiled,"I already ordered dinner for us." 

"Why thank you." I smiled,"And people are right,they do no shave there legs here." I whispered and Joe laughed," I agreed." He smiled.

After dinner,we headed to our hotel,"Wow,it's huge,better then the last one." I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Happy birthday,baby." Joe kissed my cheek,"You will always be beautiful." he smiled.

"And you'll always be handsome." I smiled,"So,what's in the bag?" He asked,with a smile on his face,"I'll be right back.." I smirked and went to the bathroom  to change into my french maid outfit. 

I came out and smirked at Joe,who was laying on the bed,reading his book,"awfully dirty in here." I smirked and started dusting,he looked up,"Damn.."

I giggled,I crawled on top of him and kissed him,"I love you baby." I took off his shirt.

Then I got up and ran off,"Hey,come back here!" Joe smiled and chased me.

-------------------------------------------------

:3

i don't speak french,I used google translate,so it might not be right,so SUE me. lol.