39.

Joe's POV.

Court day:

"Today we have Joseph Adam Jonas and Demertia Devonne Lovato here for a divorce." The judge said. 

"Yes."  I said.

"Where is the mistress?" the judge asked and I looked at my left and and she wasn't there. "I don't know...Let me call her.."  I sighed and dialled her up.

No answer.

I turned around to the judge,"She's not answe--"

"STOP!" Demi ran inside and everyone turned around and looked at her and she stopped to catch her breath.

"Lovato,you're late." The judge said. "I know.." Demi said,still out of breath. "We have to reschedule the court date now,you know tha--"

"No,we don't.  I don't want the divorce anymore." I looked at her and she looked at me.

~~'Yesterday'~~Dem's Pov.

I sighed and picked up the phone and dialled up Zac. "Hello?" He answered and I sighed,"It's him." I said.

"What?" He said. "I choose Joe,I'm sorry. I love him and he's been with me all along. Zac,you are a good guy,you need a girl who loves you inseprably. You don't need a girl who is 5 years younger then you are and already have kids. I'm sorry."

It was silent.

"Okay,Demi..thank you for letting me know. You are right. I wish you guys luck and wonderful times."

I smiled a little,"Thank you,Bye.." I hung up.

~~Present~~

I smiled at her and I went to her and she ran to me and crashed her lips with mine. I put my hands on her waist,we continued until the judge scoffed.

I pulled away and looked at the judge. "You guys sure about this?" He asked.

I looked at Demi and smiled,"Yeah." I said to the judge.

Demi cupped my face and looked at me with tears,"I want this to be real,Joe,I don't want no more games." I looked her in the eyes,"No more games,I promise." I pecked her lips.

I got down on one knee,"I have the ring at my place,but Demi,I promise you be by your side forever and never act like I did,but I'll be happy if you will marry me again?" I looked at her and she smiled.

"I do." she responded with smiled. "Thank god." I smiled and kissed her.

I took her to dinner then I took her to my house,since she wanted to go to mine.

"I just got the kids to bed..Hey Demi?" The babysitter said,"Thanks and here is your money,Have a goodnight." I closed the door and headed to the bedroom. I handed Demi a long shirt of mine an changed into it infront of me.

She smiled at me and I got out the box and went towards her and slipped the ring on her finger. She smiled at me and kissed my lips.

I slipped off my shirt and put on pajama bottoms and layed in bed. She crawled next me and cuddled next to me and layed her head on my bare chest as I stroke her hair softly. "Why did you decide not to divorce me?...You seemed happy with Zac." I looked at her.

She looked at me with her chin resting on my chest,"I was happy,I was just in love with someone else...someone who have been here all along." she smiled at me.

"You're so corny,baby." I pecked her lips and I pulled her ontop of me and she snuggled her face into my neck and we fell asleep like that.

-------------------------------------

SURPISE! Ahaha!

Sorry Its short of short and quick,I forgot I am going to the movies and I promised you guys I would give you an update,so...