41 PART TWO.

Joe's POV.

"You sick asshole" I glared at him. "Go fuck yourself." The guy glared at me,I punched him in the face,"You don't shoot my fucking wife."

I looked at Demi and I called 911,I asked for the police and for an ambulance.

..

45 minutes later,I'm in the waiting room,waiting to hear something about Demi,I turned my head and Zac walked in,I stood up. "What are you doing here?" I looked at him.

"Chill out,dude. I know who shot Demi." Zac said and I relaxed a little,"You do?" I looked at him,"Who?" I asked. "My brother Dylan Efron." Zac sighed.

"Why would he do that?.." I glared at him. "I told him that she chose you and he got upset and was planning to kill her." Zac sighed,"I'm here to see if she is alright." Zac sat down,I sat down next to him,"They haven't came out yet.."

It was an awkward silence for a few.

"I'm sorry that Demi didn't choose you.."I looked at him."Don't be,you guys look better as a couple then we did." Zac shrugged.

"You're a cool dude." I laughed as he smirked,"Who knew!" Zac joked.

"How is she?!!" Miley ran inside with Liam. "I don't know.." I sighed,I saw the doctor come out,"Jonas?" She came to me.

"That's me,How is she?" I got up and asked,"She's fine." she smiled. "What about the baby?" Miley asked,holding Liam's hand. The doctor sighed.

"Sadly,the baby didn't make it..the person who did this shot her stomach atleast 3 times.The bullet went through her body and hit the baby...I'm very sorry..She's still in the ICU,and visiting hours are closed for tonight,so you are welcome to come back tomorrow." She patted my back and walked off.

"Miley,I'm sorry.." Zac got up.

"YOU FUCK DANCE SINGING GAY ASS BASTARD KILLED MY BABY!?!"  Miley charged and started  hitting on Zac,but luckily Liam pulled her away.

"No,no,My brother did..I'm sorry,I tried to stop him,he told me he will kill,it was too late,I'm so sorry." Zac apologized.

"Hey guys,what's going on?" Wilmer walked in.

"THIS IS WHEN ALL THE EXES COME OUT!?" I yelled.

"THIS MAN KILLED MY BABY." Miley pointed at Zac. "No,my brother did!" Zac said," I get that you are upset about your baby,but what about my wife and your best friend,you should be worried about her too." I said.

"What's wrong with Demi?" Wilmer asked,"This douchebag didn't keep an eye on his wife!" Miley pointed,"Hey like I knew someone wanted to kill her!?" I charged.

"cierra la boca!!" Wilmer yelled. Everyone got silent.

"Thank you,what is wrong with Demi?" Wilmer looked at me,"Zac's brother shot her an now she's in the icu and Miley's gone os pschobitch on us because her baby is killed."

"Hey,you should relate,you had Lucas died!" Miley pointed out,I just looked at her.

"I'll take her home,sorry mate." Liam takes Miley out.  "I'm going to stay here." I sighed and sat back down. "Who is watching the kids?" Zac asked. "Man,Selena..."  I sighed.

"I can go watch them..for free,don't worry." Zac looked at me,"You sure?"

"Yeah of course." Zac smiled a little,"Thanks man!" I smiled and handed him the house key and watched him leave. "Bye dude." I layed on the chairs and closed my eyes. "Bye." Wilmer left.

~~

"Mr.Jonas." a soft voice woke up,I opened my eyes,"Huh?" I sat up. "Visiting hours are now open if you would like to see your wife." She said.

"Thanlk you." I rubbed my eyes and headed to the ICU. "Demi Lovato,please." I said to the desk. The attendent point to the room,"Thanks." I headed to the room.

"Hey baby,how you feeling?" I kissed her forehead,"Like I have been shot." she was chewing on some food, I laughed a little,I hugged her gently. 

"How did Miley take it?.." she sighed and looked at me,"She went pshyco...she didn't even worry about you all she was thinking was the baby..she even brought up Lucas.." I sighed.

"Oh.." She looked down,"You look okay,why did they put you in ICU?" I looked at her,"I wasn't in stable condition until 4 in the morning.. They are moving me to a room sometime today." She looked at me.

"Oh okay." I sighed and sat down. 

"Do you know who it was?" She looked at me and I nodded,"Yeah,it was Zac's brother,Dylan." I held her hand,"How would he know who I was?.."

"Zac said,he told him that you broke up with him and Dylan told him that he will kill you. Zac was trying to stop him."

Demi sighed,"but now Dylan is in jail,so need to worry."

Demi nodded.