56

A few weeks later.

"I'm going to hang with some friends,you good with that?" Joe kissed my cheek,"Of course,have fun baby." I smiled and pecked his lips. He headed out.

"Where is daddy going?" Jake asked,"He went with some friends,baby." I smiled,"Mommy,Sky is crying!" Audrey warned. 

"Okay baby." I laughed and headed to Skylar's room and picked her up,"Oh you stinky little baby." I smiled and changed her on the changing table.

Suddenly the door bell rang,I carried Skylar to the door,"Oh hey Nick! Come in." I smiled. "Hey,hey cutie." He tickled Skylar and she giggled.

"I just wanted to visit,Selena wanted some Jeremy and Selena alone time,so thought I came here,where's Joe?" he asked.

I rocked Skylar,"He went to hang with some friends,so I'm here." I smiled,"Alone with 4 kids?" he asked and I nodded my head.

I put Skylar in her crib and then I went to put up Joe's clothes that I just cleaned,I opened his sock drawer and found bags  and bags of drugs.

I felt sick.

I dropped the bags and ran to the bathroom and threw up."Demi!" Nick ran to me,"You okay?" he asked,I got up and cleaned my mouth.

"Come here.." I took his hand and took him to the drawer and showed him the drugs."Demi,are you--"

"They're Joe's..." I looked at him,kind of hurt."Why would he do that?.." Nick questioned,I shrugged,"I don't know.." I sighed.

"Let's get the kids to sleep,come here.." Nick comforted me and then he went to put Audrey to bed as I put Jake to bed.

I sat on the couch with Nick,I wrapped myself in a blanket,"I'm staying here until Joe comes home.." he wrapped his arm around me,"You don't have to,Nick.."I grinned.

"I want to,Dems." Nick smiled and turned on the tv. I layed my head on Nick's shoulder.

Joe's POV.

I finally come home with my friend Britney. "Heeey broooo....meet me friend Britneeey." I chuckled,"Are you drunk?" Nick got up,without waking Demi. "Nooooo psttt." I chuckled,Nick glared at me.

"Britney you need to go,this man is married." Nick kicked my girl out."Hey! That was rudddeee." I stumbled upstairs.

I lost my balance and fell down the stairs,I started laughing."What was that?" Demi woke up,she looked at me,"I fell."I laughed.

"He's drunk." Nick said,"Dudeee,I aaamm nott drunkssss." I laughed."You are,one,you said drunks and two,your eyes are delilated and you wreak of alcohol."

"OKAY MAYBE I AM DRUNKSSS,SOMEBODYYY TELLL MY MOMMY.." I laughed. "Come on,Joe..let's get you to bed." Nick helped me upstairs to a bedroom."A babyyy is cryingggg,baby." I laughed.

"Shut up." Nick said,"I'm  Joe,what's your name?" I laughed,"I'm Nick your much smarter brother." He glared. "AHahaha rude. Fucck youuu." I laughed.

------------------------------------------------

oh snaap.

Dude,I gotta tell this outrageous story that happened to my sims.

so i made a joe jonas,demi lovato,and nick jonas sim. Joe and Demi are married and they have 2 kids. then I checked Nick's status,and he's engaged to an elder!(gold digger much,Nick?) They finally get  married...then the next day she died from age.

So Nick is heartbroken,Joe is mad at his brother for some reason,and Demi is going stur crazy.

Her mom died from age and then I accidently deleted the Madison sim,so I didn't help much.

I had to tell you guys,cause I laughed for an hour atleast about Nick's Dilemma's.