22.

Today was court day. I slipped on a black dress and a white cardigan and black heels. I put on some gold jewelery and did my makeup and hair.

"Come on babe!" Joe yelled from downstairs."Coming!" I yelled back and ran back downstairs. "Babe,your tie." I laughed a little and starting fixing his tie.

"Okay,you ready,baby?" Joe looked at me and I am remind why I fell in love with him,I pecked his lips,"Mmhm." I took his hand and got in the car.

We headed to court.

"As I read through my papers,it said, Demetria Devonne Lovato-Jonas got raped by Peter Rogers Simmons. Am I correct?"

"Yes,your honor." my lawyer said.

"Any evidence?" The judge asked,"May I bring Miley Ray Cyrus-Hemsworth to the seat?" my lawyer said and Miley stood up.

"I can tell you that this man is guilty,my honor." Miley said,"and I got proof."

She pulled out pictures of my bruises and my scars.

"Mrs.Jonas,can you describe what he was wearing and how he came on to you."

"Yes,your honor. He was wearing black swimtrunks and he was shirtless,he has sunglass on top of his head. He was barefeet."

"You remember what kind of sunglasses?"

"If I'm not mistaken,I think they were raybans." I nodded. "Okay,how did he come onto you?"

"Well,I was walking along the beach of Hermosa and he comes along,acting like a gentlemen,he walks up to me saying,Hey babes,and I said hey back. Then he introduced me to him,saying his name was Peter and I was Demi. Then he wrapped his arms around me with a smirk on his face...and um..he offered to go to his place and fuck..his exact words were,"how bout we go to my place and fuck?.." I said no,I'm good,I'm married. and I pushed him away. He told me I didn't have a choice so he picked me up and covered my mouth when I started screaming. When he was carrying me to his place he said a hot chick like you needs to be loved everyday and everynight. He had a tight grip on me I was able to pull away when he started kissing on me.."

"I started crying and begging him to stop,but it wasn't working,he slid off my bikini top and bottom and started kissing roughly on my body.."

"How did you get the bruises?"

"When he started to penetrate in me..he had a tight grip on me,and sometimes when I try to tell him to stop he would hit me." I sighed.

"The scars?"

"He decided he was done holding me down so he handcuffed me to his bed headboard. The scars are from the handcuffs when I was trying to escape."

"When did he let you go?"

"The day after..around 9 am.."

"Did he ever stop?"

My eyes started to water,"No..not until 8:30am.."

"When did it start?"

"5:30."

"He didn't stop?"

"He would take little breaks,but I was in so much pain that it felt like it was continuous." I sighed.

"Court in Recess." the judge ordered and got up and went to the back room.

Joe got up and hugged my tight,"I am so proud of you baby." He whispered and I pulled him closed. " I love you so much,baby." I told him.

..

"Court back in session." The judge sat back on. "The verdicts and I have made a conclusion,Peter Rogers Simmons is guilty and will have life in prison. Case close."

 I watched the police take Peter away,I smiled a little and I ran to Miley,"Thank you boo!" I smiled.

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short,it's like a fill-in video.

QUESTION:

-Will you guyss be alright if I skipp to 2 years??

If I get 5+  comments answering ^ that question,I'll make a longer(try) chapter today.((:

-Chloe.