42. Part One.

A month later.

Demi's wounds have heal and she lost all her baby weight,but things are still not right with Demi and Miley.

"Which bathing suit do you want?" I looked at Audrey,"The pink dot one mommy." She pulled out,"Okay,baby." I laughed and help her put it on. Then I put her hair in pigtails,"Look good,Audrey." I smiled and I kissed all over her face.

"Mommy!!" She giggled. I smiled at her,"Okay,go get your gift from downstairs." I laughed and headed to my bedroom to changed into my white bikini. I slipped on a coverup.

"You all ready,squirt?" I heard Joe ask as I went downstairs,"Yeah,daddy!" Audrey smiled."Where Jake?" I asked.

"I'm right here mommy!" Jake walked to me and I laughed,"There you are!" I picked him up and we all headed to the car.

Joe drove to the public pool in Malibu.

We got out and headed inside,"You will stay with your friends,right?" I looked at Audrey,"Yes,mommy!" She smiled and headed to the birthday party area.

I smiled to myself and we headed to the baby pool,I took off my cover up,and Joe took off his shirt. I started putting sunblock on Jake,while Joe was blowing up the arm floaties.

"It's cold,mommy!" Jake giggled,"I know." I laughed.

I told Jake's hand as Joe took the other and we got in the pool.

Jake giggled and I splashed him,"Mommy!!!!" He said,laughing. Joe picks him up and takes him to the sprinkler,"AHH!!" Joe smiled as Jake was laughing. 

"Demi!" Dani walked to me,"Dani!" I smiled and hugged her. "Why you here?" Dani smiled,"Audrey is at a friend's birthday party,so we decided to take a swim.

"Oh hey Danielle." Joe smiled,"Hey Joe,if you guys want some alone,Kevin and I would love to watch Jake for you." Danielle smiled.

"You don't mind?" I asked and Danielle smiled,"Not at all."

"Well,thank you." I smiled and headed to the pool with Joe,I took his hand and we headed in. "I feel like I am swimming in piss." Joe groaned and  I threw my head back laughing.

"And you felt save swimming in a baby pool where babys don't know how to use the bathroom?" I looked at him,"No,I just couldn't say piss there." Joe shrugged. I put my arms around his neck and smiled at him.

He looked away,then looked at me,"You had to wear the white bikini!? You know that one looks the most sexiest on you!" Joe groaned.

"It was the first thing,I grabbed. Why?" I looked at him,with a smirk,"Cause some dude was checking out her chest."

I laugh,"Don't be jealous,baby." I kissed him,he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Baby...I am just wondering,but..have you regretted marrying me?.." Joe looked me in the eye,"Of course not..I love you so much." I ran my hands through his hair,as I kissed him again.

"DEMI! DEMI!! JOE!!" Danielle ran to us, I pulled away,"What?" I looked at her. "Someone stole Nick's and Selena's baby!"

"What!?!" I looked at her,pulled away from Joe's arms,"Nick just called and said  Jeremy is missing from his crib!"

"Oh shit.." I sighed,I looked at Joe,"Please stay here with Jake,I gotta be there for Selena." I pecked his lips and swam out of the pool. I dried off and slipped on my shoes and rushed to Selena's and Nick's.

--------------------------------------------

Would be longer,but my mom is being a pain in the behind.

Sorry.