25.

"I'm in love with the song,Meet You In Paris!" I smiled,walking out of the studio with the brothers and Jake."I'm glad you like it,Dems." Nick smiled,"I'll see you guys tonight at dinner right?" Kevin asked and  Joe and I nodded our heads and I got Jake in the car and I got in the car,"Are you picking up Audrey?" Joe asked.

"Yeah." 

"Okay,I'll see you at home" Joe smiled and pecked my lips and I headed to Audrey's school. I pulled on the curb,waiting for Audrey to come out. I rolled my window down and turned on the radio. "Omg you're Demi Lovato!" a fan walks to me."Um,yeah." I smiled. 

"Hey,I'm Audrey's kindergarton teacher's assistant." she smiled. "Oh hey." I smiled,"I'm Mrs.Elimore." she offered her hand and I shook it,"How is she doing in class?" I asked,"She's worried that no one likes her."

"She's doing really good,she's a sweet sweet girl. I don't know why she would think that..5 little girls and her were drawing together." she smiled and I smiled,"That's good,I'm soo happy!" I smiled.

"I'm going to let you go,it's nice talking to you." she smiled,"Yeah,it's nice talking to you!"  I said then I waited for Audrey.

"Hey mommy!!" Audrey got in the car and I smiled at her,"Hey sweetheart!" I started driving home,"Guess what!"

"What?" I smiled,"I made 5 new friends!!" Audrey clapped and I smiled,"Oh that's awesome baby!!"

"Good job sissy!" Jake claps and I laughed. "Their names are Kayley,Hayden,Lexi,Abby,and uh...Claire." Audrey smiled. "I'm so proud of you baby." I smiled big."What are we having for dinner,mommy?"

"We're having dinner at grandma's house!" I smiled.

"Yay!" Jake and Audrey cheered and I laughed and I pulled into the drive and Audrey ran inside and I got Jake out of his carseat and went inside and put him down,"Guess who made 5 friends today." I smiled.

"Who?" Joe asked.

"ME!" Audrey smiled,"WHAAT?!" Joe smiled and picked her up and swung her around and I laughed,"Be careful babe. Watch the kids,I'm going to get ready." I went up stairs and changed into a black ALEXANDER WANG T Spandex Twist Skirt with a Floral Print Lace Vest Top and a black lace cardigan with black heels and silver jewelery and I curled my hair and did my makeup.

"Beaut-i-ful." Joe kissed my neck and I smiled,"Mmm..babe..we gotta go." I laughed and pulled away and grabbed my purse. "All aboard the Jonas family in my car." Joe instructed and I laughed. Joe got Jake in the car and then we got in and he drove to his mother's.

"Grandma!!" Audrey and Jake ran to Denise. "Hey sweeties!" She hugged both of them. I walked inside with Joe. "Hey mom." Joe hugged her,"Hey Denise,hey Paul."  I smiled and hugged him. "'Hey Demi,you look great!" Denise complemented. "Thank you." I smiled.

I went to Danielle and hugged,"Oh my gosh..She's precious." I looked at her baby,"What's her name?"

"Paige Aria Jonas." Dani smiled and I smiled,"How cute!" I picked her up and rocked her softly,"She's too much! How old is she?"

"1." Dani laughed.

"Dinner!" Denise put the dinner in the middle of the table and we all sat down. "Looks good,mom." Joe smiled and I nodded,we all started eating.

"So Demi what are you going to do with Audrey when you guys leave?" Paul asked,"Leave for what?.." I asked.

"You know,Joe is going on tour in 2 weeks.." Paul said and I looked over at Joe,then I looked away,"I'm going to stay home..with Jake and Audrey.."

"Oh okay." Denise smiled,"We'll be home if you need us."  

"Thanks." I smiled and I looked at Joe and he mouthed,'please don't be mad..'

..

"Night baby." I kissed Jake's head and tucked him in,then I turned off his light and went and changed into my pajamas then climbed into bed.

"Hey baby." Joe started kissing on my neck,but I pulled away,"I'm not in the mood." I closed my eyes. "We didn't talk on the ride home,you sure you're okay?"

"Yes,I'm just tired.." I sighed and then I turned my lamp off.

----------------------------------------------

Rutt-roo.

-Chloe.