23.

2 years later.

Joe:26

Demi:25

Audrey:5

Jacob:2.

-------------------------------------------------------

I was playing with Jacob in the living room,"mommy,remember that car got ran over?" Jacob said and I laughed,"Oh sorry." I kissed his face. "Mommy!"

"Okay,guess who is ready for her fifth day of kindergarton." Joe walks in holding Audrey's hand. "Aww,what a cutie." I smiled and got up. "Hope you have a good day,sweetie." I kissed her forehead.

"Mommy...I think people don't like me.." Audrey looks at me,I bent down to her level,"Babe,it's just your fitfth day,people will get to know you and you will blow them away,if they don't,they are stupid." I stroke her hair.

She giggled. "I love you,mommy." She hugged me and I hugged back,"I love you back,bunches!" I smiles and kissed her forehead.

"Bye babe." Joe pecked my lips and they headed out. "Mommy,I'm hungry."

"You are?!" I smiled and I picked him up and he laughed. "You want Mac n Cheese?" I smiled at him and he nodded at me excitingy."Okay." I laughed and place him in his high chair and started cooking the mac and cheese.

I poured the mac and cheese and I sat next to Jacob and started feeding him."I'm back." Joe walks in,"Hey babe." I smiled. "Hey daddy!!" Jacob waved. "Hey bud." Joe sat next to me and I fed Joe a bite and I laughed.

"Yummy." His eyes widen and Jake laughed. "So babe,we need to talk.." I kept feeding Jake. "Okay,let's.."

"I was thinking about being Miley's donor..you know..since she's having a hard time getting pregnant,I mean I told her I would,but I kept forgetting to ask you.."

"No." He got up,"Why not?! She's my best friend!" I looked at him."So!?" he went outside.I sighed. I finished feeding Jake,I picked him up and went outside. "It's not like I'm having Liam's baby..tell me what's wrong." I sat on the hammock with him.

"I don't want to lose you. Okay,I was a wreck when you went into the coma,I do not want go to through that again. Do you want me to lose you?! I love you Demi.If you not at risk of a tramatic birth,I would let you do it."

I looked at Joe with a smile,"That's what I needed,I needed to hear that,babe. I won't do it." I pecked his lips and he smiled at me. He spread his legs and I sat between them and I layed down,having my head on his stomach and I had Jake resting on top of me.

I put his arms around me and I played with his marriage ring. I looked up at him and I smiled at him,then I kissed his hand.

We all fell asleep on the hammock.

..

"Mmm.." Joe woke up as I did too. "What time is it?" He asked, "2:45." I replied.

"Crap,Audrey!" Joe got up and hurried inside and I got up and carried Jake,who was still sleeping. I got Jake in the car then I got in and Joe started driving to school.

I threw my head back laughing.

"Shut up,it's not funny! It's our daughter." Joe chuckled. "I'm not laughing at that,look at your hair." I said,while laughing and I started fixing it.

"Oh I forgot to tell you that Nick and I came up with an idea that we want..trashy girls on our music video for Pom Poms."

"Why trashy girls?" I looked at him. "I don't know,the song sounds like a sexual song,to be honest." Joe shrugged

"I need to hear the new sounds." I smiled and a smile appeared on his face,"I'll let you come tomorrow,if you let me come hear your new songs next time you're in the studio." He smirks. "Deal." I laughed.

He pulled over to the school and Audrey got inside,"How was your day,sweetie?"

"I made one friend,her name is Abigail...but everyone made fun of me.." She sighed,"About what?" Joe glanced at Audrey then back on the road. "About you guys. I love my mommy and daddy."

"I'm sorry,sweetie,some people are jealous." I sighed,"Want to go to Dairy Queen?"

"Yes!!!" She smiled big and I looked at Joe,"Okay Okay." Joe laughed.