8.

"See you later,baby." I pecked his lips,but something wasn't right.

Everything became blurry.

"Demi?" I heard voices. "Mr. Jonas,she has been gone for a month now." I keep hearing these voices. What is going on with me?! 

I felt something soft,like sheets and I heard a heart monitor beeping,what the fuck.

Demi soon opens her eyes and she looks around the room,confused. She was hooked with IVs and a heart monitor thing on her finger. The voices she heard were gone. She looked at her stomach is was slightly plump.

"Omg,you are awake!" The nurse walked in and I nodded,confused."Whaa...Whaat...happened?" I asked."You had your twins a few months early and you lost some blood and fainted and could never wake up...until now."

"For how long?!"

"A month....Do you want to see your husband,because your husband will be very happy to see you." she asked. "Who's my husband?" I looked at her.

"Joe Jonas?" She looked at me,"WHAT!?" I looked at her wide eye. "Let me get him,Mrs.Jonas.." She walked out to get Joe. I looked at my marriage finger,the rings were still on.

Joe runs in and I looked at him. He walks towards me and I pulled him into a long passionate kiss. I cupped his face as I kept kissing him.  I felt tears fall down his face.

I pulled away a little,"Are you really married to me?....or am I too drunk so I passed out?.." I looked him in the eyes, "Babe,what are you talking about?...We're married..you just had my baby.." He kissed my cheek.

"I had...a...dream...I...I guess...We kept fighting...and we got a divorce...it was awful.." I sighed and I looked at him,"Baby?...We had twins remember..?" My voice cracked. "Baby..." He stroke my hair back. "Lucas...he didn't make it..." Joe's voice cracked as well.

"What?..It can't be..We had 3 kids in my dreams..No.." I broke down crying. Joe pulled me into hug and I cried on his chest.

He kissed the top of my head,"Wanna see Jacob?" He looked at me and I nodded my head yes. "Be right back." He kissed my lips and left to get my baby.

This seems so surreal.

I layed my head down and closed my eyes,still feeling a little weak.  "Jacob,please say hello to your mommy." Joe handed me Jacob and I held his softly. "He's more cute in real life." I smiled a little and kissed Jacob's head.

"Jacob Jackson Jonas." I smiled at my cute son. "Have you been taking care of him by himself?.." I looked at Joe. "Yeah,Been making the formula and everything,plus I had your mom's help and all." Joe sat in a chair next to me.

Jacob held onto my finger with his tiny hand. "My mom is here?" I looked at Joe. "We're in LA..Remember we came here for your baby shower.." He sighed.

"Oh yeah..I'm sorry."  I sighed. "Don't apologize,it's not your fault,baby." He kissed my cheek.

"Where's my baby girl?"  I asked,"At her grandma's. She's been asking about you." He said as he took my free hand and kissed it.

---------------------------------------------------

SURPISED!? Bet ya'll crapped your pants,if you really did,don't tell me. :D

I'll make another tonight! :D

Bye! :D

-Chloe.