49. PART 1.

I slipped on my pajamas and headed to bed,"Night." I kissed Joe's cheek and layed down.

...

Demi wakes up and starts crying,she gets up from bed,"What is it baby?" Joe groaned,"I don't know!" She cried out. "Well shut up." Joe groaned.

"Excuse me?" Demi crossed her arms,"You heard me. Shut up. I don't want to hear you fucking crying." Joe glared,Demi was hurt. "Get up." she pointed,"No." Joe rolled over.

"GET OUT OF MY BEDROOM." Demi yelled,crying," This is MY bedroom too!" Joe yelled back,making Demi more furious. 

"Okaay then." Demi smirked and grabbed his feet and dragged him off the bed and out of the room,"You bitch!" he scoffed,"Takes one,to know one,you dick." She glared and went back to her bedroom,shuts the door.

...

"Morning,sweet--" She screamed," JACOB!!" 

"Revenge is a bitch." Joe glared,with blood on his hands,"You killed MY SON!!" She broke down crying.

"You shouldn't of woke me up last night boo...Audrey's next." He smirked,"NO!" She screamed. She ran and called the police,she then heard loud screams,then....silence.

She grabbed her gun and ran to Joe,"GOODBYE ASSHOLE." She yelled and shot him. He fell down to the ground,she kept shooting him,making sure he is dead.