42. Part two.

I arrived at Nick's and went inside,"So Jeremy was in the crib?" I asked them,Selena was in Nick's arms,crying,"Yeah..and 10 minutes afterward i heard this noise,then I ran to Jeremy's nursery,and he was gone." Nick sighed.

"Any evidence?" I asked,"Well,I found this bracelet.." He handed it to me. My mouth dropped."Demi?"

"It's Miley's.." I looked at them,then I ran out,and ran to Miley's. I looked behind me and Nick's car pulled next to me,"Get in." Nick looked at me,I sighed and got in and he drove to Miley's.

I got out when I got there and knocked on the door,"Miley,it's Demi,open up." I said. "Busy,go away." She yelled,I heard a crying baby.

Nick then kicked the door open.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Miley glared,holding Jeremy."That's my baby." Nick pointed out.  "No,It's mine,his name is Dylan." She confessed.

"What the fuck,bitch?! I think I know what my own baby looks like and that's MY baby." Nick pointed out,"Now it's my baby." Miley declared.

"No,it's fucking not! He waiting 9 fucking months so it's his baby." I crossed my arms."You killed my baby!! It's all your fault!!" She yelled. 

I was shocked,"I'm sorry that I went on a fucking date with my fucking husband and some guy wanted to fucking kill me! You're just a bitch if you are just concerned about your baby,instead of your best friend,WHO COULD OF DIED." I glared.

"Shut up."

"No,you shut up. I'm can become a badass too. I've been there when you needed me,I even offered to have your baby,EVEN IF I WAS AT RISK OF DYING. I could of said no and I would of faught with Joe! I probably wouldn't of been with Zac, but I came to realize you are less then a friend should be." I looked at her.

She handed me Jeremy and looked at me,"Our friendship is over." She declared and ran off. I gave Jeremy back to Nick,"You okay? Do you need a ride?"

"I'm fine..I'm going to get a cab home..Thanks.." I walked out and got a cab to drive me home.

"Thank you." I said to the taxi driver and got out,Joe's car is here,he's home. I walked inside and Joe stood up,"You oka-" I interrupted him and hug him,crying on his chest.

Joe stroked my back softly,he kissed the top of my head and I kept crying. Joe held me close,he sighed. "We got Jeremy back...but she said our friendship is over." I sniffed. Joe kissed my cheek.

"It seems like I'm friends with one and I fight with the other..." I sighed,"I'm sorry baby.." He kissed my forehead.

"I'm hungry.." I put my arms around him and my chin on his chest,looking at him,"I was going to cook right now,beautiful." He smiled and wiped  away my tears. I pecked his lips and went and changed into sweatpants and a tshirt. 

"Abbie's mom called and asked if Audrey could sleepover and I said yes,if that's fine."  Joe said. "Yeah,that's fine." I smiled and wrapped my arms around him from behind and layed my head on his back,"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you more,babe." Joe responded. I slid my hands up his shirt,"Maybe we can.." I got closer to his ear and whispers,"Have a little fun tonight." I smile at him and smacked his butt. He bit his lip.

"Look mommy!!" Jake runs in the kitchen,naked."Why you naked baby boy?!?" I laughed and picked him up,I carried him to his bedroom. "You can get naked too mommy!"

Joe laughed outloud from the kitchen. 

"You don't want to see that,it's gross." I laughed and slipped on some clothes on him."Mommy?.." He climbed onto my lap,"Yeah baby?"

"I wanna be superman when I grow up,mommy!" He smiled,"Can't wait,will you save me?" I fake pouted at him,"Of course mommy! I don't know about daddy!"

"Hey!" Joe yelled.

I laughed,"Good,we don't need him anyways! Me and you squirt." I tickled him and he laughed,"what about Audwey?" He looked at me. "We gotta save your sister!" I smiled.

"True!" Jake giggled.

Suddenly the door rang. I put Jake down and got the door.

"???????" I stood there.

--------------------------------------------------------

WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS!?!

I'll give you options.

A.Zac Efron.

B.Wilmer.

C.Miley,back for revenge.

D.Ashley Greene (Joe's ex.)

& Demi getting fiesty oohlalala.