3

CHAPTER 3:  

~(JADE'S POV) I always come to first period lab early so I can work on homework I didn't do the night before. Louis and Stephanie are usually never here early, so I was definitely caught off guard when I saw them. We are in a lab so the seats are two to a counter.

Louis was in a chair while Stephanie was on the counter, playing with his hands.I wasn't sure what to do...do I just ignore them? Even though we are the only three in the room? No. Stephanie is my best friend here...my only real friend, and I need her.

I walked up to them and set my books down on the counter,

"good morning, guys."

"Umm...hey Jade," Stephanie stuttered, looking back and forth between Louis and I. Maybe he has a problem with me...

"Hi Jade," Louis said. Louis and I only talk alone in English, where he and Niall sit in a group with me to do work. Louis is actually really nice to me, which Is why I don't understand why Steph doesn't like when I'm around them. I'm not a cock blocker, I know the limits. This shouldn't have to be so awkward. We are all friends.

"Why don't you sit down next to us?" Asked Louis. Stephanie gave him a glare and he just smiled back. You know...Louis has a nice smile. I slowly walked to the chair at the counter and plopped down, not sure what to say. Stephanie shot me a small, weak, smile.

She's trying to tell me something, but I just can't figure it out...

"Anyways," started Stephanie, being cut off by the bell.

"Aw, bye babe," Stephanie said to Louis, kissing him quickly.

"Bye Jade," she added, walking out the door.

Lou had caught my eye when I first saw him, but When Steph said she liked him, my feelings were forgotten; now he's just an attractive friend.

Louis and I sat next to each other in awkward silence. Students started to pour into the small classroom, ready for science.

This was a class I had with both Louis and Niall. It's usually not too bad, because I avoid sitting near Niall. Kids came in and took their unassigned seats. As I looked to the empty chairs at the table next to me, I saw the figure of the devil himself walking my way.

Play The Game (A One Direction Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें