40

Chapter 40:

~(Louis' POV) When I parked a few spaces down, they didn't even notice. They were too busy damn eating each other or some shit. That's Niall Horan for you, he'll go to this great of a trouble to get Jade under his "spell" he calls it. I'm sitting in my car, casually chilling to some pop radio station, going to grab a quick bite to eat at Nando's and BAM! There she is, kissing him. He's kissing her. No they're both doing it. She's definitely not pulling back. Maybe I should go pull her back...pull him back. Pull his head back. OFF HIS FUCKING BODY. Deep breaths. Ok. I'm ok. This is all a dream, right? I'm supposed to wake up now and confess my love to Jade ASAP so that this never happens? Alright...I'm ready to wake up. . . . . . . . . . I knew this wasnt a dream or teen drama or soap opera or the Kardashians. I looked back over and they had stopped kissing. Thank God, Jade still has her perfect face! I thought that leprechaun boy would've eaten it off with the way they were...ANYWAYS. Every angry fiber in my body was switching from annoyance to rage to sadness to depression to empty. I feel empty. I mean...Jade doesn't know. She doesn't know Niall. She doesn't get him and how he works. How do I know? Because Niall and I used to be best mates. USED. I said it twice for emphasis. I know what he does to girls. I know what he did to me. He knows it to. Hell, almost everyone knows it! Well, everyone for Jade. I tried. I tried so hard to keep her away from him. Not to mention get with me, but anything to get her away from him. And here I am, watching them snog in a parking lot. Classy. Before I realized what I was doing, I was out of my car and walking right up to them. "Hey guys!" I said with that smile on my face that hopefully said 'I want to fucking kill you both but keep jade alive because I really like her but still I'm pissed as shit dammit'.

#playthegamefanfic