50

Chapter 50:

~(Jade's POV) I sat up and leaned my back against the base of the couch, still a little shocked over the turn in events. Am I supposed to listen in on this call? Or am I supposed to trust him? I trust him...right? If I'm questioning it then I don't. I sat on the part of the couch nearest the kitchen which was a few steps and a thin door away. I leaned over and strained my ears to try and hear the conversation Niall was having. "Yes...um, yeah....I'll be there...thanks...see you there...bye," was what I could hear out of his end. My mind was racing. Be where? With who? I heard the small *beep* sound of the phone call end, and then the quick dial for the pizza. I took a deep breath. That could've been anyone. Family, friends, etc. I just don't get why he had to stop what we were doing and just leave to answer the phone. He usually never answers his phone while we are together. Maybe he didn't want things to escalate with me. Maybe...maybe he's not attracted to me like that. Am I not attractive? I thought he would be one always ready for that, and is be the one to push him away, not the other way around. I'm probably just overreacting. Right? I'm just overreacting. He's probably meeting with his cousin for a lunch out or something. "Hey, babe, you want just cheese, right?" Niall called to me from the kitchen. I cleared my throat and said, "oh, uh yep! That or olives is fine with me." It's all fine with me. Everything is fine in Jade world. Aw, fuck it. Who am I kidding? If Niall is cheating on me with some prettier, skinnier, certain blonde/dirty blonde hoebagel *cough cough Charlotte cough cough*, then I'm going to flip a bitch. Two bitches.

#playthegamefanfic