36

*LISTEN TO KISS ME BY ED SHEERAN ON REPEAT WHILE READING THIS*

Chapter 36:

~(Jade's POV) I looked at the note. 'I couldn't think of a reason not to,' it read. It was typed. What the absolute fuck? What fucktard sent me this? I searched the bear to find any clue of who this anonymous sender could possibly be. It could be Niall, considering we were going on a casual-lunch-outting today. That sounds pathetic. I can't call it a date though. No. No way. It could be Louis. But I'm sure he could think of plenty of reasons NOT to send me a bear right now. If it was Stephanie then I'm sure I would've seen her run home. As much as I tried to consider this a kind gesture, I couldn't. Whoever sent this is either, sick, mentally insane, evil, or all of the above. I closed the door and walked back into the kitchen, bear under my armpit. I'm naming him Jumbiliah. I have no idea why. But I am. Deal with it. Jum and I ate some bacon and headed upstairs to get ready for today's lunch...thing with Niall. I looked in my closet for something that could be casual but cute. I finally decided on black skinny jeans, a crochet tan sweater, black bandeau, and some converse. I walked into my en suite bathroom, deciding to put on my everyday make up with tan eyeshadow. I did my hair in a side braid with a black beanie to top it all off. "Look good?" I asked Jum. Why the hell am I talking to a bear? What if that thing has a camera in it? Ok now I'm paranoid as shit. And cussing like a sailor. I grabbed my phone and wallet right as I heard the doorbell. My mom had already gone to work, so I knew it was Niall. As I rushed down the stairs and turned the corner, I conveniently tripped and cut my elbow on the glass of the vase that I knocked over. Fuck me, right? I wiped it off like no big deal and went to open the door. "Hi," I said to a smiling Niall. He laughed. "What?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. "It's just...we kind of match," he said, eyeing me over. I looked at him to realize he was wearing black jeans, a plain white shirt, and a black SnapBack (which he looks very good in). "I guess we do," I laughed back. "What he fuck?" He asked, taking my arm and looking at my bleeding elbow. "Oh it's nothing-" "Jade don't move," he said, looking at my elbow. I started to freak out a little. "Wh, what's wrong?" I asked. "Close your eyes and uh listen to my voice ok?" He asked. "Umm ok but what are yo-" "Settle down with me, cover me up, Cuddle me in," he started to sing. I closed my eyes and listened to his angelic voice while his fingers grazed up and down my arm. What is he doing? "Lie down with me, and hold me in your arms," he sang as he slightly added pressure to my arm. "And your hearts against my chest," he sang, squeezing near the cut. "Your lips pressed to my neck," he sang as I felt like I was about to fall asleep to his voice. All of the sudden I felt a sharp pain in my arm and I winced. "I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet," he sang with another sharp pain in my arm. "You can open your eyes," he whispered. For a second I couldn't tell if he was singing or not. I opened my eyes to see two, large, bloody pieces of glass on the table. "Oh shit. Thanks Niall," I said breathlessly. He walked me over to the sink, humming. He grabbed a towel and wet it, as if he lived here. It was silent besides Nialls voice. "And with a feeling I'll forget," he sang, pushing the towel on my arm to clean the blood. He looked up at me and our eyes locked. "I'm in love now," he sang.

#playthegamefanfic