47

Chapter 47:

~(Jade's POV) *two weeks later*

Hard. That's what this is. Hard. The play is in three weeks. Only three weeks! I'm so nervous. Niall and I have been going fine. I mean...kind of. Our PDA has increased, but not to a disturbing amount. But...I get jealous. I know, I know. I hate being jealous. It's just...She's gorgeous and I'm Jade. Charlotte. Her name is Charlotte. Even her name is perfect! Her hair is long and blonde and beautiful and frames her flawless face and she has a nice body and ugh! She's probably my own girl crush. She's just really pretty. Rumor has it that she's a bitch, but that's what they all say when they're jealous. Charlotte and Niall have been hanging out alone during rehearsals (she's a chorus member) while I work on solos or scenes, and how he looks at her just...it just makes me think of the old him. How he used to fuck and dump. And I don't want that. No, we haven't and aren't planning on having sex anytime soon. And if he dumps me because of that then he's not right for me. I like him so much though. It's hard to think he would dump me. The play would be so awkward after that. Everything would be horrible after that. I never realized how much I depend on him. Depend on him for my sanity. I'm pacing in my room right now. Should I just tell him? I mean, couples are supposed to be truthful with each other right? That's what makes a relationship last. Alright, I'll just call him and talk to him about it. I punched in his number quickly, before I could pussy out. It rang once....twice...three times...is he ignoring me? "Hey babe," Niall answered, relieving me. Oh shit...he answered, I can't back out now. "Hi," I said nervously. "Are you ok?" He asked. "Um, yeah. I just wanted to talk to you," I said, trying to make my voice as cheery as possible. "Oh, I wanted to talk to you too..." He said, his voice getting lower and slower. Uh oh.

#playthegamefanfic