53

Chapter 53

~(Jade's POV) Niall turned his head to face me and his eyes roamed over my body. I felt my face heat up under his awkward stare. "What?" I asked just to get his attention back. "I really like you wearing my clothes...or should I say shirt?" He chuckled. Maybe not wearing the pants was a bad idea. "I'll go out the pants on," I sighed, about to climb back up the stairs. "No," he grabbed my wrist, turning me towards him on the couch. "You look wonderful. I love it," he said, pulling me to sit on the couch next to him. "So what do you want to talk about?" He asked, turning the TV on mute. "A few things...not bad or anything but just something I've been thinking about. Uh, I..erm.." I struggled. I don't know what to ask first. I don't think 'are you cheating on me with the blonde bimbo' would go over well. "Jade is this is about what happened in the hall way I'm sorry I just really like you and you're so cute and sexy at the same time and I think...I think I love you," he spilled. I was speechless. Can he read minds? I mean holy shit. I realized he was waiting for a response and said, "I think I love you too." He smiled and leaned over to give me a sweet kiss, smiling the whole time. "I was going to say that I wasn't sure about doing...it. I mean, not because I don't like you and your body because I totally do and you're really hot but that's not the point," I rambled. I suck at this. He chuckled and his face flushed at my words. He took one of my hands in his as he waited for me to finish what I was saying. I put my hand on his now red cheek and looked into his cool blue eyes. "I'm just nervous to give my whole self to you when I..I don't know if I'm ready for it. Mentally, not physically. Does that make sense?" I sighed. This was so fucking difficult. "Babe," he took both of my hands in one of his and now put his hand on my cheek. "Having sex with you, for me, would be like the first time. I'm fucking nervous too. I've never felt this way about someone before. I want you. All of you. Your beautiful eyes, cute cheeks, soft hair, perfect curves, piercings, tattoos, small hands, perfect smile, delicious lips.." He trailed off. To say I melted would be an understatement. I'm glad we weren't standing because there's no doubt I would've fallen right there. I leaned over and kissed him. He still held my hands in one of his and used his other to trail his fingers up and down the sides of my stomach. After quite a bit of kissing I was laying flat on my back, Niall hovering over me, strong forearms on either side of my resting on his elbows so our bodies weren't touching. He was about to lean in and kiss me more, but I had to ask the last question before we continued. "Niall," I said, trying to keep my voice steady, but failing. His familiar cologne radiated off of him and me, making my head spin. That and the kissing. "Mmm?" He mumbled, kissing my neck. "Who was on the phone earlier? Before the pizza?" I asked hesitantly. He brought his head up to my level. "I promise I'll Tell you, it's nothing bad, just personal and I don't want to ruin this moment. I'll tell you the second this is done if you want. I promise," he said, his voice hushed. For some reason, something in me believed him. I believed that it wasn't Charlotte. Maybe it was because he said he loved me. Maybe it was how he looks at me. How he treats me. That's why I smiled and brought his lips back onto mine. My hand entangled his hair and he slowly sat us up. "Bridal style or straddle?" He asked, holding out his arms to carry me upstairs. "Surprise me," I giggled, holding my arms out like a child. And, like the gentlemen he is, he picked me up and, kissing me the whole time, carried me upstairs. Bridal style.

#playthegamefanfic