49

Chapter 49:

~(Jade's POV) I drove to Niall's house at around 7:00. Why he didn't offer to drive me, I don't know, but I decided to let it slide for tonight. I don't want tonight to be filled with worry, especially if he would be leaving for that tour soon. I'm going to miss him so much. No, no worrying tonight. Just fun. I arrived at his house after a short car ride filled with Imagine Dragons songs. I walked to the door but he opened it before I could knock. "Hey beautiful," he said, his voice rough. He took my hand and closed the door behind me. He pulled me into his chest, a warm embrace. He smells so good. "Hi Nialler," I smiled. He leaned down and gave me a short, sweet kiss. "What do you want to watch tonight? Notebook, Bambi?" He asked. I looked up at him, "Bambi?" I laughed. "I, uh, I like that movie," I raised my eyebrow and giggled a little. "I mean, that way I could hold you when you cry," he said, puffing up his chest and lowering his voice. "Nice save," I laughed and kissed his cheek. "I'm actually craving a good comedy. How about...Anchorman?" I asked. "Alright Ron Burgundy," he laughed, pulling me to the couch. You see, Niall laughs at everything. Stupid things, sad things, happy things, everything. So when something is supposed to be funny, he laughs ten times harder. Not only is his laugh super cute, but it's contagious. Halfway through the movie we were crying because we were laughing so hard. My stomach growled. "Hungry, love?" He asked, tickling my stomach. Now I was laughing harder as he tickled me. We fell off of the couch and onto the floor as he continued to tickle me. "Niall! Babe, c'mon. This isn't....funny," I laughed. "Then why are you laughing," he winked and continued. I attempted to push him off but he was too strong. He grabbed my hands and pinned them to the floor. Our warm, heavy breaths filled the air. He took his hand and traced my cheek, blue eyes finding mine. "I'm going to miss you so much," he whispered. There was a knot in my throat. He was breathtaking, literally. "You're so beautiful," he whispered, still trying my face. He leaned down and kissed me. The kiss was heated, and I started to get anxious. Is this going where I think it is? We continued to kiss, him straddling me, until his phone rang. He growled as he pulled away from the kiss, my bottom lip between his teeth. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and looked at the screen. Suddenly his expression changed and he was off of me, leaving me feeling cold. "One second babe, I need to take this then I'm going to order pizza," he said, kissing me quickly on the lips and leaving the room into the kitchen.

#playthegamefanfic