15

Chapter 15:

~(Jade's POV) Nodding was all I seemed to be able to do without breaking. Thank God that the bell rang before Louis could talk to me anymore about...well anything. The bad part about class starting, besides the fact that class is boring, is that Niall still sits at the desk next to me and Louis. Niall took his seat and I could tell Louis tensed up. Whatever happened between those two must have been serious, or Louis REALLY doesn't like him. I can understand why Louis doesn't like him. I mean...he's cocky, ignorant, and stubborn. His hair goes just the right way and if he smiles while making eye contact with you, it's like getting turned into stone by Medusa, in good and bad ways. I've heard rumors about Niall's history with girls. Some are a one night stand, supposedly some girls say he really knows what he's doing. Whatever. But what I hear most is that he fucks with girls minds. He doesn't use them for sex, but for entertainment at school. He knows his effect on people. I'm sure there's more than just what I've heard in the past four months. I'm not one to believe rumors and judge people by them, but those thoughts definitely put me on defense mode when I'm around Niall. "Hi," he said casually as he took his seat. "Hey," I said back, still facing the front of the class. Louis kicked me under the desk. "What the-" I caught Louis' glare and saw he was looking between Niall and I. He slowly mouthed the words, "No, Stay Away," while looking at Niall. He's still annoyed about Me talking to Niall after all that happened? Is this kid crazy? I rolled my eyes and continued copying the notes from the board. The class period was slow and quiet due to the intense note taking. Once the bell rang, I tried my best to quickly collect my stuff and leave. Before I could blend in with the sea of people, Louis grabbed my arm. "I told you not to talk to him," Louis said. Who is he? My father? "What does it matter, Louis? I'm smart enough to not get screwed over by him," I said sternly. "I care because...I just don't want you with him! Ok? Just..just don't!" He exclaimed, then let go of my arm and walked to his class. His sudden outburst made me start to feel like he actually cared about me being hurt...but maybe he only wants me to not be with Niall so he can be with me. But it's too late for that. He's with Stephanie. And if he's with her, why the hell couldn't I be with Niall?

I have a plan.

#playthegamefanfic