65

Chapter 65:

~(Jade's POV) It's been two weeks since Louis and I had first stage-kissed. Two weeks since Niall broke up with me and left for tour. Two weeks since I had my sanity. In the past two weeks, I've had a lot of stress with homework, memorizing lines, headaches, awkward car rides with Louis, and a lot of kissing. And I mean, a LOT. That first stage-kiss Louis and I shared, looking back on it, wasn't all that bad. Sure, it was weird since I had just been dumped, but it wasn't bad. You would think that by now I would be used to kissing Louis in that scene, but I'm not. I get butterflies every time he says that line and starts to lean in. Every single time he says the three words Niall never said. Every time his ocean blue eyes stare into mine through his brown hair and his lips connect with mine. What am I saying? I guess...I don't mind kissing Louis, which is starting to be a bad thing. I'm so nervous that I'm actually gaining feeling towards him, and I can't do that. I definitely can't do that. I am so not ready for another emotional relationship at all. It's all too much for me. It's tech week for the show, meaning it's dress rehearsal all week since the show is next week. next. Week. Oh my God. As I was walking to rehearsal, my phone rang. "Hello?" "Hi baby it's mom," my mom Whispered from the other line. "Mom, why are you whispering? And why are you on a random phone number? What's going on?" I asked. "It's a long story. I'm fine, though. I just have to do some...uh, secret work for a little longer than expected. So I might not make it to the show. I'm so sorry!" She said. "Don't worry about the show. Just be safe, please." "I will! Don't worry about me. I'll be home in two weeks! I love you! I have to go," she said quickly and hung up. What the Fuck? As much as I wanted to worry about this, I needed to focus on the play. She said she would be fine, she's a grown women. She'll be fine.

~

~Rehearsal was...good. Doing this show too many times is starting to get sickening, I'm just ready to perform for an audience! I got home and had a shit load of homework to do. I turned my phone back on (has to be off at rehearsals) and turned on some music. I sat on my bed and opened up my Anatomy book to copy Down some much needed study notes. *ding* Seriously? Who could be texting me right now? Ignore it. *ding* Ugh. 2 new messages. One was from Louis asking about homework. And the second I opened to an unnamed number. But I know the number. Of course I do. I deleted the number off my phone, but ever my head. One new message. From Niall.

#playthegamefanfic