52

Chapter 52:

~(Jade's POV) I stayed on the ground, wishing I had my phone to listen to some music. It's my luck that I'd leave it in the living room, right? I don't have anything to hide, though. If Niall wanted to look through it I'd let him. That's never something we came across, a trust issue. Until now. I mean, maybe I'm overreacting. I hope I'm overreacting. I sighed and got up from the door, stripping of my clothes and looking in the mirror. Sometimes I look in the mirror and just think, how could someone ever love me? Kiss me? Want me? Something my dad told me when I was really little has always stuck with me, though: confidence is key. Confidence is sexy. The most attractive part of a women is her brain, holding her intelligence and her confidence. I guess that's why people may find me cocky sometimes. I'm not though. Trust me, I'm not. Looking in the mirror right now I could point out every flaw I have. Like my huge forehead, my cheeks that are too big for my face when I smile, how my teeth used to be before my braces, how my eyes crinkle up when I smile...It's not good to look at just your flaws, you know. Everyone has good attributes too. I, for example, like my eye color and long eyelashes. I backed away from the mirror and stepped into the shower, under the water I set to a hot temperature. Out of all those things, flaws and attributes, is what makes you...you. Someone who truly loves you, won't think they're flaws. He/She will think they're all beautiful. And they should let you know it. Maybe that's what I feel like I'm missing from Niall. He says I'm pretty and he holds my hand and kisses me and stuff, but we've never said the big three words, or really even what we truly lo..or like about each other. I feel like that's a trust issue too. I want to be able to open myself up to someone before being in my most vulnerable state with them. You know, I'll just...just talk to him about it. We have the place to ourselves, I could leave or stay, it will be fine. I finished up in the shower and dried off, slipping on a towel. I walked out of the bathroom, completely forgetting where I was. "Oh shit," I muttered, looking up and down the halls. "You ok babe?" Asked Niall from downstairs. "Umm yeah I guess I just-" I stopped talking when he came jogging up the stairs with some clothes in his hands. "I thought you'd need these," he said smiling and handing me the clothes. "Thanks," I smiled. "No problem sweet cheeks, go change," he laughed, kissing my forehead and walking back down the stairs. I walked back into the bathroom and dried off before putting on the clothes he got me. One of his normal green t shirts and black basketball shorts ten times my size. I put on my bra and pulled over the shirt that nearly went to my knees. I decided against the extremely baggy shorts and just went in some boy short underwear. The shirt was like a freaking dress. I combed my hair with my hands and put it into an extremely messy and quick side braid before exiting the bathroom and walking down the stairs. Niall was sitting on the couch, watching some random tv show and didn't hear me enter. I sighed, I guess it's better to talk to him now than later. "Ni, can we talk?"

#playthegamefanfic