9

Chapter 9:  

~(Jade's POV) I walked into Spanish and took my seat, far away from Stephanie. There was no way I could talk to her after what Louis and I just did. I can’t tell her. Louis told me not to worry about their relationship, so I won't. It's not like she gives a fuck about me, anyways.

I tried my best to focus on the lesson, but my mind kept reverting to the kiss, Niall's fingers on my lips, and my audition. HOLY SHIT MY AUDITION. I started mentally freaking out.

I get so nervous to sing in front of people, especially when they don't like or know me. I took deep breaths and replayed my song lyrics over and over in my head.

The bell rang all too soon and I ran to my locker, not wanting to be late to the audition. I turned the last corner and ran into something hard, knocking me onto my ass. I rushed to get up and pick up my books.

 "Sorry," I murmured to the person I ran into.

"It's fine, princess. Why the rush?" Asked Niall, rubbing his chest.

"Oh shit...I just, uh-the audition!" I nearly screamed, running past him.

"JADE!" He yelled. I didn't stop until he pulled on my arm.

"The theatre is this way," he said, chuckling. I looked around and my face turned bright red. I'm such an idiot.

"Oh uh...yeah. I knew that," I said nervously, trying to wriggle out of his grasp. He held on tighter.

"Slow down babe. We can walk together," he said with a wink. And there's the Niall we all know. I realized I wasn't getting out of this, so I just walked with him. I was more ahead of him, keeping a quick pace.

I went to open the theatre door and Niall stood in front of me. Hasn't he tortured me enough for one day? He was annoyingly close to me...again. I sighed, tapping my foot, waiting for him to move.

"Are you scared of me, sweetheart?" He asked, putting a hand on my cheek. I flinched at his touch, answering his question. He chuckled.

"No, now move," I demanded. He stood over me, face to face,

"Do I make you..." He started, breathing on my neck, making me get goosebumps.

"Nervous?" He asked, smiling, His lips extremely close to my neck. I took a deep breath and shuddered.

"Niall, let me go inside" I sighed, putting my hands on his chest to move him out of the way.

"Only if you ask nicely, beautiful," he whispered. I couldn't help but feel like melting. Even though he's a jerk and a manwhore, there is no denying that he's extremely attractive.

My breath was caught in my throat.

"Niall...please?" I nearly begged.

"There you go," he said, brushing his hand on my waist and opening the door for me. I walked into the theatre and my heart stopped. There's so many people.

"Go on sweetheart," said Niall, pushing me forward