54

Chapter 54:

~(Jade's POV) Bright. It was extremely bright in the room, the sun peeking through Niall's curtains. The sun was hitting his face, which was no further than three inches from my face. His arms were around my waist, legs touching. I was in my underwear and his baggy shirt. I looked away from his illuminated face to see he wasn't wearing a shirt, but he was wearing his white Calvin Klein's. He's so perfect, so peaceful, just laying here, holding me. I tried to close my eyes and drift back off to sleep so I wouldn't wake him, but I couldn't with the sun pouring into the room. I glanced behind Nialls head to see the clock read half past 5, meaning we had a good hour of sleep until we had to actually get up for school. I sighed and slowly wiggled my way out of his arms. I heard him groan some inaudible words and slowly made my way out of the bed. "Baaaaabe," he groaned, reaching for the spot I was sleeping previously. I leaned over and rubbed his hand, "Shh Ni, I'm right here." I let go and walked to the curtains and pulled them closed, then slowly climbed back into bed. Niall grabbed me instantly and snuggled me into his chest. "Much better," he sighed, eyes still closed. I smiled and ran my hand through his blonde hair as I watched him drift off into sleep. Before I knew it, I was asleep too.

~*~*~*~*~

"Don't. Speak." He snapped, throwing his hand over my mouth. "You know you love me, so does she, sharing is caring, sweet cheeks," he smirked, holding me against the wall with his hand on my mouth still. I felt the tears welling up as I saw her stand behind him, smiling. They can't spill over. I won't let them. Why can't I speak? He swiped his hand off my mouth and pushed his hips into mine, slamming me harder to the wall. I can't feel anything. He leaned in, now I can feel his breath on my neck, his hand brushing my hair back. He's saying something. Humming? "You need me, I don't. Need. You," he drew out the notes, the girl in the back laughing as he brushed my hair out of my face again. I flinched.

~*~*~*~

My eyes shot open, my breathing was heavy, and my head was pounding. I could faintly hear my heartbeat over the high pitches ringing in my ear. "You ok babe? Did you have a nightmare?" Niall asked, moving his hand to brush the hair out of my face. I flinched at his touch and he withdrew. "Yeah, I uh, sorry," I sputtered out. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked, concern filling his eyes. I started to feel more and more at ease, realizing the vivid dream was only just that. After I didn't respond, he leaned in and kissed my forehead. He pulled me in close to his chest and I listened to the sound of his heartbeat. Peace. I took a quick peek over his shoulder and saw the time read 9:32. I jumped back quickly. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Niall we're late for school! My mom is going to kill me if she finds out I ditched," I exclaimed, rushing to put on some pants. He jumped out of bed and grabbed my arms, putting them by my sides. "Babe, we don't have school today, it's our Friday off, remember?" He laughed. I sighed, "oh shit, yeah. Totally forgot." He sat on the bed and pulled me onto his lap, kissing my cheek. "Are you sure you're ok?" He asked again, running a finger up my arms. "No, I guess I'm not. I just had a horrible dream and it threw me off. I had such a good time last night though," I said, trying to change the topic. He smiled and me, "I'd do it all over again. But seriously, why are you acting so weird?" He pressured, not giving up. Stubborn ass. "Honestly...I was just really , uh, curious about who were on the, um, phone with last night," I sighed, not being able to make eye contact with him. Not ready to hear the unwanted answer.

#playthegamefanfic