38

Chapter 38:

~(Jade's POV) I took a breath, not sure of the answer to my own question. Niall got in the car with that cheeky grin of his. I didn't know what to say. What are you supposed to say to the guy who's bullied you for four months, asks you on a date, then kisses you in your own house? I looked at him as he gripped the steering wheel. His electric blue eyes were focused on the road. Something about him was so different than before. His features seemed softer, and his tone of voice wasn't so rude or flirtatious in a perverted way. "Good view?" He asked as he caught me staring at him. He smiled and I felt my face heat up. "I'm just kidding princess," he said, putting his hand on mine. "Niall, just out of curiosity, why are you taking me out all of the sudden?" I asked. He flicked his eyes from me to the road. "Honestly, I'm not sure. Something in me told me I should. I know that sounds cheesy or whatever but...I don't know. Maybe it's because we are a couple in the play and I thought we should...uh, get to know each other better," he said, not so smoothly. "That's...understandable," I said, looking out the window. A few moments of comfortable silence passed before we pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant.

#playthegamefanfic

(Sorry it's short! Next part is MUCH longer. 😘)