46

Chapter 46:

~(Jades POV) The day went by without a word from Stephanie or Louis. All I got from either of them were annoyed glances as I walked hand in hand with Niall through the halls. Only a few other people acknowledged Niall and I as a 'couple', saying things like "you're so cute together" and "aww" as they walked past us. I felt happier having Niall be by my side. I felt stronger. It was great. Louis isn't talking to me, so that's a downside. But he'll come around, right? I mean...he has to. Niall met me outside of my sixth period to walk to our lists and then rehearsals for the day. "Hello sweetheart," he said with a cute grin. He's too adorable. "Hi," I giggled, poking his cheek. His face reddened and I laughed. "What?" He asked, still blushing. "You're just really adorable when you blush," I said, smiling. He looked away to try and hide his face, embarrassed. I took my hand and stood on my tip toes, cupping his face in my hands. I kissed him sweetly and smiled. "I like it," I said. "Get a room!" Yelled a random student. Fucker. "Hey, guess what?" Niall yelled back. "What?" Yelled the guy from across the hall. "Fuck you," yelled Niall, flipping him off. Niall laughed and pulled my hand, running to the drama room before the guy had a chance to come after us, or a teacher heard that it was Niall. We were laughing extremely loud as we stepped into the room and everyone looked at us and our entertained hands oddly. We took two seats next to each other and got out our music scores, ready to rehearse. Mr. H quickly took role and passed out official scripts to all characters with a speaking part. He gave everyone a minute to read through the lines and I realized that Niall and I had a kissing scene at he very end of the play. "Did you see this?" Whispered Niall, pointing at the kissing scene. "Yeah," I whispered back. I'm not nervous to kiss Niall...just to kiss him in front of all those people..."I think we'll need to rehearse that scene a lot in particular," he winked. "Calm yourself, Horan," said Mr. H, sending everyone into a fit of giggles. When everyone calmed down a little, Niall put his hand on my knee and leaned towards me, making me become stiff. "I wasn't kidding," he whispered into my ear. Somehow, I think rehearsals are going to be a lot of fun.

#playthegamefanfic