6

Chapter 6: 

~(Jade's POV) I didn't chase after her and I didn't get upset, because my point came across, and she knows it. She knows she's been ignoring me and ditching me for Louis. She claims to have reasons, but she refuses to tell me and I'm sick of it. I'm not wasting my time worrying about being friends with her anymore.

Fuck it.

The bell rang and I walked to third period English, a class I have with the two devils and Louis. Louis shot me a glance of...pity (?) when I walked into the classroom.

Stephanie didn't acknowledge my existence, which is a good thing, in my opinion.

Niall sat behind me and constantly poked me throughout the whole period. I ignored him and tried to focus on the lesson.

When the bell rang, I walked to my next class, constantly being pointed and laughed at. What the fuck? I soon found a sticky note on my back that said, "I have lice." Fucking Niall. I ripped it up and continued on my way.

History was slow and I'm pretty sure I fell asleep.

As lunch came, I avoided any social interaction possible. Surprisingly, I had success. No Niall. No Louis. And no Stephanie. One point for Jade.

My favorite class was up next, Drama. Mr. H. Reminded us that the school musical auditions were today after school. Most people groaned, but I smiled in excitement. Yes, I'm auditioning. Acting is my passion, and I'm determined to do it, even if I hate this school and the people in it.

As I walked to PE, Niall made his way next to me.

"Are you auditioning, sweetheart?"

"What does it matter to you?" I spat back.

"Just want to see who my competition is, that's all. So are you?" He asked, blocking my way to get into the locker room. Aw fuck. Of course he's auditioning; he has to ruin everything I like.

"Yes, now-" he shushed me with a finger to my lips.

"See you there," he smiled and winked. He walked away and left me frozen in place. His stupid touch leaving my lips tingle.

I walked into the locker room and changed, trying to comprehend the fact that I might be spending a lot of time in rehearsal with the devil himself.

Shit.