I Just Had To...#Sash

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE READ!!!

First of all, I know what you're all thinking. . .

Why Belén is uploading another Chapter on this already completed book!?

I was watching iCarly on Netflix (I'm just remembering the old times) And the picture I just uploaded is what happened!!! It was just too much, I know is pure coincidence, but you see?? Even the Cast members of iCarly support Sash. This just made me so happy, nobody can erase the smile on my face.

The first thing was taking a Screenshot and showing you guys how nostalgic I felt with all this. I know you guys love Sash, I do too, and I miss writing about them. Since I love you guys soo much, I decided to upload this picture.

I mean, c'mon. . .It was for a good cause!

I hope you guys have a fantastic and safe day, full of love and achievements.

And if you JUST finished this book, to answer your confusion. . .Yes, this is indeed already a finished book. I just really wanted to upload this picture for all the Sash lovers out there.

Thanks for supporting my book and of course the Sequel (Which you can enjoy once you finish this Chapter 😉) You guys mean the world to me, and I will forever feel blessed with the amount of readers I have. I love writing and seeing someone enjoyed it, that is one of the most amazing feelings on the world.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!