Chapter 34:

~Monday~

~Samantha's P.O.V~

I woke up and sat up straight. I stared at Nash sleeping. I stared at my arm and sighed. Suddenly Nash woke up and sat up straight...And the first thing he saw was me staring at him.

"What are you looking at?" he said annoyed in a raspy voice.

"I-I" I stuttered.

"Forget it" he said while standing up. "Hurry up, Cameron is picking us up" he said and then went to the bathroom.

I sighed and stood up. I went to my closet and decided to wear: White dress, mini black boots, and random bracelets to cover up my cuts. I turned around and saw Nash standing in the door.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing...You can...Use the bathroom" he said without making eye contact. Wow...He's really mad. The question is...Why?

I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, did my make up as usual, brushed my hair and did a mini braid clipped to one side of my head. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled.

I went downstairs and saw Hayes and Nash eating breakfast. Suddenly someone hugged my legs.

"Samantha!" she said cheerfully.

"Hey Skylynn!" I said bending to her level and hugging her. She smiled and then went to eat her breakfast.

"Aren't you eating?" said Hayes while taking a sip from his juice.

"N-no...I'm fine" I said while grabbing my phone. I checked the screen and had a text from Shawn.

~Text Convo~

Shawn: Are you okay!?

Samantha: Yes, why wouldn't I be? 😜

Shawn: Because you now...Nash 😰 Did he hit you or something? 😡

Samantha: No, no...I'm fine 😘 Although, things are getting pretty awkward 😔

Shawn: Don't worry...Shawn to the rescue 😉

~End of Text Convo~

I chuckled in the last text.

"Who is it?" said Nash while standing up and putting his plates in the sink.

"Emily" I lied. I don't want any more troubles.

Suddenly we heard a honk. I grabbed my things and was about to leave when suddenly Hayes grabbed my arm.

"Aren't you gonna hug me goodbye?" he said smirking and opening his arms. I rolled my eyes playfully and hugged him.

"She's not gonna date you, Hayes...So stop dreaming" said Nash annoyed.

"I don't want to date her, I mean...She's beautiful, but...She's like my sister now"

"Good, cause she's too busy dating Shawn" he said and then left.

I sighed and faced Hayes.

"Don't listen to him" he said and then hugged me one last time. I smiled and walked outside.

I walked outside and saw that they were...Gone.

"You gotta be freaking kidding me" I said loud enough so only I could hear.

I sighed and decided to walk, since I didn't wanted to be late for school.

~At School~

My first class was history. When I entered I noticed that ms. Perkins wasn't looking, so I tried to go quietly to my seat.

"Not so fast, ms. Robbinson" said ms. Perkins while turning around. "Why this time?" she sighed.

"B-because, I was supposed to get a ride from Cameron, but he blew me off" I said looking at the ground.

"Why would he give you a ride? You could've asked other friends...Or even your parents" she said while sitting in her desk.

"My dad is not home nor my mom" I said almost in a whisper.

"I can't hear you...Talk louder" she said annoyed.

My anger was boiling and I closed my fist. I could feel that thanks to my long nails, and all the strength I was using, I think I was starting to cut my palm.

"I said...That my dad is not home nor my mom!" I said yelling. "And I don't know when are they coming back!"

"If I was you, I wouldn't raise my voice like that young lady" said ms. Perkins while standing up.

"If I was you, I would mind my own business and stop asking stupid questions" I said.

"That's it! One more, and you'll get detention!" she said. "Sit. Down" she said. I sighed and went to my desk.

I sat beside Emily and she looked at me furrowing her eyebrows in confusion. I grabbed my notebook, opened it and wrote:

" I will explain later"

She nodded and we listened to the lesson.

~At lunch~

I stared at the boy's table and saw Nash staring at me. I shrugged it off and went to sit with Emily.

"You have some good explanation to do" she said.

"I know...But not right now..." I sighed.

"Sam, please" she said. I sighed.

"Okay, fine...At Natalie's party, Nash just got really mad at me, and I don't know what I did...I just don't know what to do" I said.

"Did you talk to him about it?" she asked while taking a sip from her water bottle.

"No, he doesn't want to" I sighed.

"You need to ask him what happened? Otherwise you'll never know" she said. I nodded.

After that, school passed by really fast. I was about to leave when I forgot something in my locker. When I closed my locker door. Someone appeared beside me. I jumped not expecting that.

Nash.

"Don't scare me like that" I said annoyed.

"Ohh, now you're afraid of me?" he said walking closer to me.

"S-sort of...After the party" I said looking at the ground. I upper my face and saw a pissed off Nash now. He slapped me.

"Don't you ever talk about the party...Did you hear me?" he said only loud enough for us to hear. I nodded nervously. Oh god, not again.

"What happened with you!? What happened with the: I'm sorry...And all that crap" I said mimicking his voice in the last part.

"That was before" he said smacking the locker beside me, I jumped and stepped back. But he got closer to me.

"W-what did Natalie showed you that made you hate me!?"

He sighed and rested his back in the locker. He looked at me and then to the ground.

"You. And Shawn. Making out" he said with pain in his eyes.

"Nash I-"

"Forget it" he said harshly cutting me off. "Now let's go...The car is waiting for us" he said walking away but stopped.

"I said c'mon!" he said grabbing my arm.

"No" I said staying firmly where I was.

"Whatever you want" he said while picking me up bridal style.

"Nash! Let me go!" I said trying to make him stop.

"No! My mom is actually forcing me to give you a ride" he said. "Now stop moving"

I sighed. Knowing I won't win, and let him carry me.

When we went to where the car was parked, I saw how all the guys were staring at us.

"Don't ask" I said while Nash put me down. They nodded and we headed home.