Chapter 3:

*Edited*

~Samantha's P.O.V~

"What the hell are you doing here?" he asked annoyed, finally noticing my bags.

"Nash?" I couldn't believe that he was right there, infront of me. My bags slipped out of my shaky hands.

"I asked you a question, amswer the fucking question, Sammy" his nickname send shivers down my spine, he said in such disgusted way that it made me want to beg my mom to turn around and take me with her.

"Your mom and my mom are friends, and your mom invited me to stay with you since my mom is going out of town" I said a little too quickly. Holy crap! I can't believe I'll have to stay with my bully for a month! Nash just stand there, smirking. I felt uncomfortable.

"Oh, hey. . .You must be Samantha, I'm Elizabeth" said a woman that I think was Nash's mom.

"Hey" I said shyly. Nash started smiling smugly as he stared at the scene.

"Nash help her with her bags, come on in I'll show you your room" she said politely. I nodded and shyly entered the house. I heard in the background of a muffled conversation in another room, or the sound of a Tv show. I saw multiple toys scattered on the floor. We walked upstairs and Elizabeth guided me, commenting things like: 'I hope you have a good time here' or 'Your mom told me great things about you!'

"Once we made it to a door, she opened it, making a creak sound. "Here" Elizabeth smiled and pointing to the room.

"I hope you don't mind sharing with Nash. . .The guest room is still being remodeled".

I nodded. "No problem" I lied. Of course there was a problem! What if he starts beating me up in the middle of the night. Plus, how is it possible that she actually allows me to be in the same room as him. What the hell is happening today. I bet that this is all a nightmare. A cruel and sick nightmare. Soon, I'll waake up, amd all of this will be over. Keeping in mind that hope, I closed my eyes shut, and pinched my arm. And when I opened my eyes again, I was still in this very disorganized and smelly room. Ugh.

"Hey" said Nash leaving my bags in one bed they placed in one corner. He stayed for quite a while looking at me. I shifted uncomfortably on my spot, twisting one strand of hair in between my fingers, nervously biting my lip.

"Okay, there are some rules, that you'll need to follow if you will be here" he said, crossing his arms across his chest. "No girly stuff around here. When my friends come, you just. . .Leave.Cameron is picking us up from school, and my mom is forcing us to give you a ride, so. . .If you're not ready, we will leave without you" he cleared his throat and continued.

I listened attentively, trying not to miss anything. What a month awaits for me. He cleared his throat and continued. "You. Don't. Touch. Anything. If I figure out you touch something, you will pay for that. Don't fucking test me, Sammy"

Suddenly, someone walked in to the room. It seemed like a younger version of Nash. With the same penetrazing blue eyes, dark brunette hair, tall, and skinny. His face seemed more softer when he stared at me, and had a goody smile on his face.

"Hey, welcome. I heard you would be staying with us. I'm Hayes, and you?"

"Samantha" I replied shyly.

"Nice name" he commented smiling. Nash rolled his eyes, annoyance clear on his expression.

"Hayes, can you leave? I'm trying to tell her something" Nash said annoyed.

"Ohh, the rules. . .Poor girl, she just got here" said Hayes while chuckling.

"Leave" repeated Nash, trying to sound menacing.

"I get it now" Hayes smirked. I exchanged looks with Nash. "Nash and Samantha were sitting in a tree. . .K-I-S-S-I-N-G" Hayes teased.

I started blushing hard at this, and stared at the ground.

"That's it!" said Nash while chasing Hayes around the house. I tried to stop the giggles from escaping my lips, but it was inevitable.

Then Nash came laughing hard inside the room, but suddenly turned serious when he saw me. "Don't worry. . .I understand the 'rules' " I said doing quotation marks in the air. He smiled.

"I hope. . .Or else I'll make this month a living hell to you" he winked. "Ohh, and by the way, you're coming to Magcon with us" I rolled my eyes. But then I listened clearly to what he said.

"What!?" I asked surprised.

"My mom literally forced me to invite you. It will be fun. . .Except, of course. . .You're coming" he started chuckling.

"Now. . .Get out of MY room!" he said picking me up and putting me out of the room. I let go a heavy sigh as I stared at the closed wooden door.

"Kicked out of the room, huh?" I heard a voice from behind me. I turned around and saw Hayes. I smiled and nodded at him.

"I feel you girl" he let out a chuckle. Hayes lookes so different from Nash. He seems more kind and compassionate.

~4 Hours Later~

"Dinner is ready!" I heard Elizabeth scream from downstairs. I was just finishing unpacking. You will ask why? Because Nash couldn't stop taking my clothes away from my hands and throwing it to the floor. I think he stole one of my bras. Ew.

When I walked downstairs, I stared at the whole Grier family.

"Hey, I'm Chad, Nash's, Will's and Hayes' and Skylynn's father. . .Your mom told us great things about you, Samantha" said this man shaking my hand. I smiled and remained where I was.

"C'mon, we won't bite" said Hayes. Then I gave a little glance at Nash and he made a fake biting with his mouth. I grimaced at the sight of him. I walked to the table and before I sat down, Hayes pulled the chair for me. How cute!

I feel like we could be great friends, he seems so nice when I first got here. He even offered to help me unpack. But, of course, Nash had to be an ogre and force him to leave the room, again. . .

"Aww, what a gentleman, sweetie" his mother gushed. I saw how Hayes started blushing.

When we finished eating I stood up and helped Elizabeth wash the plates, even though she told me I didn't have to.

After that I went to my room. I mean. . .Nash's room.