Chapter 20:

~Samantha's P.O.V~

"Woah, woah, woah...Calm down, where are we going?" I chuckled as Nash was dragging me away.

"Nowhere, wanna meet some fans?" he asked while stopping and looking at me. I wasn't sure if I wanted too, but anyway he was still going to take me there. So I gave in and walked to the M&G with him.

I stared at all the girls desperate trying to get a picture...I was standing there when suddenly this little blonde girl hugged my legs. I bend down to her level and smiled.

"Are you Nash's girlfriend?" she asked.

"Umm...I'm not sure, if I have to be honest" I chuckled.

"Can I take a picture with you?" she said while making puppy eyes. I chuckled and grabbed her camera.

"What's your name sweetie?" I asked.

"Emma" she said cheerfully.

We took the picture and she hugged me.

I stood up and watched as she left. Suddenly I felt how someone grabbed me by my waist. I turned around and saw Nash smiling at me...

"Hey, who was that?" he asked.

"Just a fan, who wanted a picture...She thought that I was your girlfriend" I chuckled.

"And...You're not?" he said while interwining his fingers with mine.

"I-I don't know...Maybe?" I said biting my bottom lip.

"You know, I'm getting kind of tired of you're maybes..." he said jokingly. I rolled my eyes playfully and smiled.

I just kept biting my bottom lip.

"Is cute how nervous you get when I'm around" he whispered in my ear which made me shiver.

"Just...Shut up Grier" I said while trying to walk away. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back to where I was.

"Calling me by my last name...That surely hurts...Robbinson" he said while putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey, don't you have fans to greet?" I asked while rolling my eyes.

"Don't you have a hug to give me?" he asked while crossing his arms.

I sighed and hugged him.

"I wouldn't also mind a kiss..." he said.

"Don't push it" I said and left. I heard him chuckle.

~20 Minutes Later~

I got bored so I started playing with my phone, when suddenly someone appeared infront of me. I upper my face and saw Cameron and Taylor smirking.

"Umm, hello" I chuckled.

"Hey" they said in unison.

"How can I help you?" I asked while putting my phone away.

"Ohh nothing...We wanted you to join us on stage" said Cameron.

"I already said that that's the last thing i'll do" I sighed.

"Well...I don't think you have a choice" said Taylor. Suddenly Cameron carried me bridal style, and I begged for him to let me go. But he was stronger.

I already could hear all the fans screaming, I started to panic. I don't like calling the attention, and I know that the fans didn't want me there.

Cameron let me go and I faced all the girls. I glared at the boys who couldn't stop laughing. I rolled my eyes.

"Hello girls" said Matt in the microphone. More screaming and cheering.

"Who wants to hear a song?" asked Taylor while smirking at me. Oh no.

"Shawn...Do you mind?" asked Nash while patting his back.

"No, but...I need someone to sing with me, ummm...How about you Samantha" he said while getting near me. I was shocked.

I never sang infront of so many people before...And people who thought that I was some kind of intruder...If you know what I mean.

"Okay...So, what you wanna sing?" Shawn asked me while putting his arm around my shoulder. I smiled and started thinking. I smirked.

"Anything?" I asked still smirking. He nodded.

"Okay...Baby, by Justin Bieber" I chuckled. Everyone started laughing. I glanced at the boys who were also laughing so hard.

"Okay, hit it" said Shawn. The song started playing and he motioned for me to sing first.

"Ohhh, ohhh...Ohhh, ohhh...Ohhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh...

I know you love me, I know you care, just shout whenever...And I'll be there" I started singing. Shawn sang after me.

"You want my love, you want my heart...And we will never, ever, ever...Be apart" Shawn sang.

"C'mon singing!" Shawn smiled. All the girls were singing along.

"And I was like, baby, baby, baby...Ohh, like...Baby, baby, baby...Noo, like...Baby, baby, baby...Ohh...

I thought you'd always be mine, mine" I glared at all the boys who were jumping up and down singing along. I smiled.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah...Yeah, yeah, yeah...Yeah, yeah, yeah...Now I'm all gone, gone, gone...I'm gone" I finished the song with Shawn. He hugged me and we waved to the crowd.

Nash came over me and hugged me too. I smiled and went backstage.