Chapter 26:

~Samantha's P.O.V~

Okay Samantha, is not a big deal...I mean...you can totally do this, maybe?

"Ugh!" I said while sitting in a bench.

"Why? Why is it so hard!?" I thought to myself.

I never thought that two of my bullys would be fighting over me. I really like Nash, but I like Shawn too...Since when love became soo complicated?

"May I seat?" I heard someone say. I didn't bother to look up, I just nodded. I sighed and rested my head in my legs.

"Sam, be honest with me...Do you really have feelings for Nash?" this person asked. After that I knew exactly who it was.

Shawn.

Great. Just...Great. Note the sarcasm.

I upper my face and looked at him.

"Why? Why are you asking, huh? I. Don't. Know" I said annoyed.

"I-I just want to know, because I do like you...And I want you to be happy" he said while sitting closer to me (If that was even possible).

"Shawn, please...Please don't make it even more complicated" I said standing up.

"I'm not" he said.

"Look, I like you too-"

"But?" he sighed.

"I'm still trying to figure out what I'm feeling...There's a lot to think about" I said.

"Like what, huh?" he said raising his voice a little.

"Like my mom, who was in a plane that crashed, and now is freaking missing! You didn't thought of that!? Did you!?" I said feeling the tears coming.

"I-I" he stuttered.

"That's...What I thought" I sighed.

"Sam, I'm so sorry...But, I-I love you" he said standing up. Really!? He needed to use that word too!?

"I want you to be mine...Nash doesn't deserve you, don't you remember all that pain, all those years of him laughing at you, insulting you" he said.

"Yeah, the same one that you and the others caused me" I said now tears falling.

"Just because he forced us" he sighed. "I never mean to hurt you".

"Yeah, right...Then why you blew me off, if you didn't mean to?" I asked not making eye contact.

"I was stupid" he said.

"Shawn...I know you care for me, and that popularity meant everything for you in that time, I actually don't care...The past is the past" I smiled.

"Then let's look forward to the future...Our future" he said before crashing his lips with mine.

Don't get me wrong...When I kiss Shawn, is...Pleasant. But...With Nash, I feel I can fall in love with him all over again. That's the difference. I just...Know that Nash is the right guy for me.

He was my bully, I know. But...He apologized, and that's all I've ever wanted. Just a simple 'Sorry'

We pulled away, I looked down at the ground and started playing with my fingers.

"Please, tell me you didn't feel anything with that kiss" he said while he brought my chin up.

"I-I kinda did" I smiled.

"Why waisting your time with him...When you can be with me?" he smiled.

"I thought he was your friend" I said.

"Well...He is, or...Maybe not. Before I came here we had this fight" he sighed.

"Just do me this favor..." I sighed.

"For you anything" he smiled.

"Please, don't ruin your friendship with Nash just because of me...That would be stupid" I chuckled. He chuckled also.

We remained quiet for a few minutes. "I just can't decide. You both are amazing, funny, is just hard..." I sighed.

"You'll find the answer...And you know what, if it's not me...I hope that you and Nash have a beautiful relationship" he smiled. I smiled back and hugged him.

I know his doing it on purpose...I know he is. Haha, I believe I will need to choose in some point, sooner or later...But it will happen. Ohh god, love sure is tricky.

{A/N~ Thanks for reading!! Also, go check out my good friend's book...Her username is booksfanfics, her book is called 'The Unspoken' Please, Comment & Vote!! <3}