Chapter 27:

~Nash's P.O.V~

I sat on the edge of my bed and explained everything to Cameron. He nodded and sighed.

"Dude, you can't push her...She needs space" Cameron said while patting my back. I let out a heavy sigh that I didn't know I was holding.

"I know...I just don't understand...It was Shawn that said we look good together in the first place, and now, out of nowhere...He wants to date her. What kind of friend is that?" I said.

"Everything will be alright...Hey, don't you wanna go somewhere to clear your mind?" he smiled. I smiled back and nodded.

We got up and went downstairs, when I opened the door...There she stand.

~Samantha's P.O.V~

I was about to grab the doorknob when suddenly...Nash was right infront of me.

I walked past him quietly.

"Sam, wait" said Nash grabbing my hand.

"Nash" Cameron sighed. He quickly let go my arm and smiled.

"I'll see you around" he said and then both Cameron and him left. I exchanged looks with Shawn, he smiled and walked to the kitchen. I sighed and went upstairs.

I lied on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Nash? Shawn? Nash?...Or Shawn? Shawn? Or...Nash?" I said aloud. I smiled at the thought of me and Nash kissing, then thought of the kiss of me and Shawn today...Then I stared at some pictures in Nash's nightstand.

I stood up and grabbed one picture. I stared at it and smiled.

It was a picture of Nash and Shawn on Magcon. The other one was of Nash, Hayes, Matt, Cameron, Taylor, Carter, and Shawn hugging each other.

"Those were good times" I heard someone from behind me, I jumped a little...It was Hayes.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" he chuckled.

"No, no...It's okay" I chuckled also. He started walking closer to me.

"Soo...How are you?" he asked.

"Fine, I guess" I sighed.

"Everything will be alright, okay?" he said before he hugged me. I hugged back.

"I know, thanks for being here" I smiled.

"Always, you are like my older sis, anything for you" he chuckled.

I put the picture back to its place and smiled.

"They look so happy" I said. "I don't want them to ruin that special friendship" I sighed.

"Why would they lose it?" asked Hayes while furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"Well, apparently...They are fighting over me" I said.

"No kidding" said Hayes surprised.

"Yep" I said popping the p.

"Well...And who are you choosing?" he smirked. I'm getting kind of tired of people asking me that.

"I have absolutely no idea" I sighed.

"You'll figure it out...Now c'mon...My mom made cookies" he said cheerfully jumping up and down. I giggled because he looked like a little kid. He grabbed me by my waist and I put my arm around his shoulder, and we walked together to the kitchen.

{A/N~ Hope you're liking it so far... Thanks for reading!! Love you all <3}