Chapter 31:

~Saturday Night~

Okay, today was the night. Natalie's party. I actually didn't wanted to go, I mean...It would be awkward. Plus, everybody in that class hates me.

"C'mon baby, are you ready?" I heard Nash outside of the bathroom.

"Almost" I said. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing: A pink tight strapless dress, black heels, and I straighten my hair. I put on mascara, blush, and lipgloss. Then I stared at my arm. I still remember that day, it just can't go away...I decided to put on some makeup in my arm to cover my cut.

Once I was finished I went outside.

"Wow" said Nash while checking me out. I started blushing and grabbed my purse.

"I know" I said jokingly. "Thanks" I smiled.

We heard a honk outside.

"That must be Cameron" he said. I nodded and we headed to the car.

"Damn, Samantha...Looking hot" said Cameron. I blushed and got inside. I sat next to Shawn. He couldn't stop smiling at me.

"You...Look beautiful" he whispered in my ear. He blushed saying that. He looked nervous. I still remember that I used to be like that when I was around him.

~At the Party~

Cameron parked the car. Matt, Taylor, Cameron, and Carter got out of the car first. Then Nash and Shawn. I was about to go outside too, when I saw how Shawn held his hand motioning me to take it. I was about to, when then Nash came and tried to put his hand on top of Shawn's so I can grab it. Shawn's hand and Nash's hand were fighting to see who grabs my hand first.

I sighed and ended up going outside of the car by myself.

Nash then started walking beside me grabbing me by my waist. Then Shawn came and put his arm around my shoulder, they couldn't stop glaring at each other. Ohh god...

We entered to Natalie's house. Man, this house was huge!

"Nashy! I'm glad you could make it!" said that pitchy voice that I got to hate soo much.

"Hey Nat...Cool house" said Nash while hugging her.

"Ahem" said Cameron. Natalie looked at him and smiled.

"Cameron" she said crossing her arms while smirking.

"Natalie" said Cameron while mimicking her voice. I chuckled.

"Long time...I'm glad you and your friends could come" she said hugging Cameron.

"Yeah...Well, actually Nash forc-" Cameron was about to say but got interrupted by Nash hitting Cameron with his elbow.

"Umm, ow...What was that for?" asked Cameron.

"Just because" Nash chuckled.

"Okay, whatever..Don't be shy, the party is inside" said Natalie motioning us to follow her. Natalie and I stayed behind from the boys.

Suddenly, Natalie put her arm in my chest, and I stopped.

"Remember what I told you, freak" she said glancing at me smirking. "You get near him...I will drown you" she chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and shoved her arm away.

"I'm not afraid of you" I said confidently.

"You have been warned" she said and left. I sighed and walked to where everybody was.

They all stopped what they were doing and looked at me. I felt uncomfortable.

I glanced at Nash, Shawn, Cameron, Matt, Taylor, and Carter and they were also staring at me. I'll be honest, I felt like an intruder.

"Umm, hey...There's nothing to watch here" I chuckled nervously. They made a disgusted look and kept dancing and talking. I sighed in relief.

I walked over to the guys and they smiled.

"Thanks a lot genius" I said sarcastically at Nash. He smirked and hugged me.

"You're welcome" he winked. I just stayed there shyly while the guys were talking.

~Shawn's P.O.V~

I was talking to the guys when I glanced at Samantha, all shyly and looking at the ground.

I walked beside Samantha and smiled.

"Pst, pst" I said. She upper her face and looked at me. "I'm bored, do you wanna go outside?" I asked whispering in her ear. She nodded and smiled.

We walked to the backyard...There was more people outside too...Natalie didn't invited the whole class, she invited the whole school...Ohh well...

There was a fountain with a lot of lights, the pool was as big as the house, and trees and bushes were illuminated.

"Wow, i-it's...Beautiful" said Samantha.

"I'm seeing something, or someone, that is way more beautiful" I said staring at her. She faced me, then I quickly looked away. She started chuckling.

Then I stared at Samantha and noticed she was rubbing her arms up and down.

"Are you cold?" I asked. She nodded. I quickly put my coat around her shoulders.

"Thanks" she smiled.

"No problem" I winked.

"Samantha! Shawn!" we heard our names being called. We turned around and saw Nash.

"There you are!" he said smirking. I know he did that on purpose.

"C'mon, the party is INSIDE" he said. I rolled my eyes. Nash grabbed Samantha by the hand. I stayed where I was. Samantha turned around and stopped with Nash.

"Are you coming?" she asked. I glanced at Nash and he smirked.

"No, no...I'll stay here for a while" I said. She nodded and they walked inside.

I sighed and looked at the sky. The stars were beautiful, the wind blowing in my face. I closed my eyes and smiled. I glanced at the house. I put my hands in my pockets and walked inside.