Chapter 21:

~Samantha's P.O.V~

That was so cool. I can't believe I did that.

"You did it great!" said Hayes hugging me. I smiled and hugged back.

"Wow...Just wow" said Taylor. I chuckled.

"It was an honor singing with you" said Shawn. I hugged him.

Carter and Matt gave me h-5. Then someone hugged me from behind. I turned around and saw Nash. I smiled and hugged him too.

"You see...Nothing to worry about...You did great, and if they can't see how talented and awesome you are...Then they are not worth it" Nash whispered in my ear.

I honestly couldn't believe that...My bullys, the reason of my suffering...Would say things like those. I'm soo happy...I'm sure nothing could ruin this.

Well...That's what I thought...

"Nash, hey!" said someone behind us. We all turned around, and most of us gasped. I-it was...Natalie. Ugh...You gotta be freaking kidding me!

"Hey...W-what are you doing here?" asked Nash still in shock.

"Well...I thought I already told you that I was going to see you around" she winked, with an ugly and annoying smirk on her face.

I barely know her...But all I know is that I want to grab her throat and strangle her...

"Umm...I thought you were kidding" mumbled Nash while hugging her. I chuckled.

"Shawn...Nice job out there" she said now hugging Shawn.

"Well...It wasn't only me, also Samantha is a great singer" said Shawn while giving me a h-5. I smiled and glared at Natalie.

"Ohh okay, whatever...You know, maybe we should go to a cafe down the street...Of course...If you want" she said while making puppy eyes.

I glanced at the boys. Of course they couldn't say no. This girl was beautiful, and maybe they're trying to be nice. Like I'm trying to be right now.

They all agreed and left to the car.

~At the Cafe~

We sat down in a circular table. I was between Nash and Cameron.

We started talking about random stuff until the waitress came and took our orders.

"Umm...Natalie...Aren't you eating anything?" asked Nash. I sighed.

I was jealous, I just don't know what got to me...

I mean...I know she's Nash's ex, but...I don't know. I don't even know if i'm dating Nash, possibly. But anyway...I know he likes me.

I know he hurt me before, but the past is the past, right? Plus he apologized.

"No, I'm trying to take care of my figure...Not like others" she said glaring at me while the waitress gave me my food.

"Excuse me, what was that?" I asked with anger in my tone, but tried not to show it.

"Ohh nothing, just saying that you should know that that is going to make you fat" she chuckled. I rolled my eyes and sighed. I glanced at Nash who was looking at me.

Everyone started eating so I approached and looked at Nash. He mouthed: 'I don't know' then I checked my phone and recieved a text from him.

~Text Convo~

{N=Nash ... S=Samantha}

N: Just... Don't pay attention to her

S: For you is easy to say it...You weren't called a pig :(

N: Well...She didn't say that

S: She mean it

N: Look...You're perfect to me...I love you <3

~End of Text Convo~

I was shocked...He just said I love you. I looked at him and I think he was waiting for my answer...

He was waiting for me to say I love you back.

Don't get me wrong. I like Nash. A lot...But I don't know what to do...

"I'll be back" I said and rushed to the bathroom.

I locked myself and just, started thinking...

I don't know, maybe it was too soon for him to say I love you...

I was never that good to express my feelings. I never...Felt like this before...It was wonderful...But at the same time...Kind of tricky.

~Nash's P.O.V~

I watched at how Samantha rushed to the bathroom. Was it something I said?

Then I glanced at all the boys who couldn't stop looking. I shrugged it off and kept eating.

"Is she okay?" whispered Cameron in my ear.

"I-I don't know" I said while taking a sip from my coke.

"You better go talk to her, she've been there for a while" he said concerned. Actually, he was right...Samantha has been in the bathroom for 15 minutes.

I went over to the bathroom and knocked the door. A few seconds later, Samantha opened it and hugged me.

"I-I love you too" she whispered in my ear. I smiled and hugged her back.

We finished eating, we paid, and decided to go back to the hotel.

{A/N~ I wanted to thank you for 3K reads!! I really appreciate it and I hope you're enjoying it. Please, Comment & Vote}