Chapter 45:

{A/N~ Please read Author's Note at the end, enjoy this chapter!!}

~At School~

~Nash's P.O.V~

Really!? Girl. Friend!? What the hell! When did that happened!?...I mean, what!? Ugh!

I'm certainly not happy, I want to talk to her, but...Either I hurt her, or we get interrupted...Typical.

Once we got to school I walk straight to my locker, I opened it and sighed. Algebra...

I enter to the class but someone pulled me to a corner. Natalie.

"Hey Nashy, you said that we were going to hang out...What happened?" she said.

"Uhh, sorry...I had a lot in my mind" I sighed.

"Let me guess...Samantha?" she said smirking. I nodded.

"Look, why do you even care...She's a freak...Forget. Her" she said while giving me a peck on the lips. I slightly smiled and she dragged me to a desk with her.

~Samantha's P.O.V~

I don't think Nash noticed but...I saw the peck on the lips of him and Natalie. I rolled my eyes and sighed. Shawn grabbed my hand and he sat in the desk beside me.

Suddenly I felt a paper hit the back of my head. I sighed and turned around. I glanced at Nash, he was writing, and Natalie was smirking in my direction...

I grabbed the paper, unfolded and read it.

"I'm surprised you actually came to school today, since you know...Nobody likes you" -Xo Natalie.

I rolled my eyes and sticked my middle finger at her...Luckily nobody noticed. She kept smirking. I sighed and kept looking at my book.

~At Lunch~

I decided to sit with Emily, we were talking about random stuff, when suddenly...Nash came over my table, he was just staring at me.

"Uhh, can I help you?" I said.

"C-can we talk?" he stuttered.

"I don't have anything to talk about" I sighed while I took a sip from my water bottle.

"Sam, please" he said while getting in his knees.

"Why don't you tell Natalie, your girlfriend?" I asked annoyed.

"I-I" he stuttered.

"Sam, be nice" said Emily. I gave her a deathly glare and then stared at my sandwich.

"You know what? I'm not hungry anymore" I said while putting my sandwich in my bag. I grabbed my books and backpack and started walking away.

Suddenly I tripped. I heard the whole school laughing at me. I upper my face and saw Natalie with an evil smirk. I rolled my eyes and stood up, I grabbed my books but Natalie smacked them off my hands and into the floor. I sighed.

"So, how are you?" she asked. Is she serious!?

"How do you think I am, you just made me tripped" I said annoyed.

"I mean...About Nash? You idiot" she said harshly. "You know I'm dating him, right?" she smirked.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever...I couldn't care less" I rolled my eyes. I heard whispering in the whole lunch room. I sighed.

"I can see jealousy is eating you alive, isn't it?"

This girl is getting on my last nerve. "Why are you doing this?
Why do you hate me so much?" I asked.