Chapter 1:

*Edited*

~Samantha's P.O.V~

I woke up by my alarm. Shoot! I'm gonna be late for school. I got up from from my bed and went to my bathroom. I took a quick shower and rushed to my closet. I decided to wear: White skinny jeans, a pink tight shirt that said 'Let me Love You', and black converse. I did my make-up as usual and straightened my hair.

I went downstairs and greeted my mom.

"Hey sweetie! Want some pancakes?" she asked. I nodded and smiled. Thinking in another LOOOOOONG day in school.

When I finished eating, I grabbed my things, and my mom dropped me off at school, I kissed her and hugged her goodbye, and then I walked inside the school, always looking at my surroundings...You know...Just in case.

I walked shyly at my locker, noticing a bunch of people pointing and laughing at me. . .Well, they were laughing so loud, I could tell it was me.

I opened my locker door and took some books, when suddenly, I saw someone closed my door infront of me. It was Taylor. Taylor Caniff.

"Hey loser! What are you doing here?, I thought we were clear by telling you never to show your ugly face around here" he said harshly. Then I heard all the other members of the gang gathered around me. We were the only people in the hallway.

"Leave me alone" I said looking to the ground. They all laughed.

"What's the fun in that?" said Cameron. I was still looking at the ground. Then I gave a little glare at Nash. Taylor suddenly slapped me, hard. . .

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" he screamed only loud enough for us to hear.

"I-I'm s-sorry" I stuttered. He smirked.

"Do us a favor. . .Just. . .Die" Matt said shoving me to the locker.

Ouch.

"Can I leave?" I said covering my face to avoid any more hitting.

"No" said Nash. He grabbed my hands to uncover my face. A tear rolled down my cheek.

"You will leave when we say you can leave" he said walking closer to me.

"Sammy, Sammy, Sammy. . .What is wrong with you?" whispered Nash in my ear. He pulled away. I stared at all of them chuckling. I approached my chance and brought my knee up and kicked Nash right into his balls. I watched as he fell to the ground. I started running.

"Get her!" I heard how Nash screamed in pain. I heard how all of them were chasing me. I was afraid. After what I did, they will kill me. I run out of school into the streets. Trying to lose them.

I went and hide behind a car. Thinking I lost them...But no.

There was Carter. Smirking. Walking closer to me. What can I possibly do know? Then, they were all there, including Nash. There's no way out. Nash came closer to me, and punched me right in the middle of my stomach...So hard, I fell to the ground.

"That is for hitting me!" he said.

"I only hit you because you were bothering me!" I said weakly trying to get up.

"Non of this wouldn't happen if you haven't started it" I tried to get up again.

"Just. . .Stay down" I heard Shawn say in a calmed and sweet voice. He was the good one. We used to be friends since kindergarden. . .Until he started hanging out with them, leaving me alone.

I just gave him a death look.

"Let's get outta here" said Nash. They all left.

Suddenly I felt someone helping me up. It was Shawn. He smiled and left. I grabbed my stomach and groaned in pain. I took my bag from the floor, and walked, still kind of shaking, to school.