Chapter 58:

~Nash's P.O.V~

The waiting was eating me alive. I glanced at Hayes once in a while. He was sleeping. He looked cold so I took off my jacket and covered him up.

Suddenly, I saw my mom rushing to us.

"Sweetie, omg what happened!?" my mom asked concerned.

"S-Sam, well...She just" I couldn't make up a coherent sentence. It was the adrenaline and the suspense of the moment.

"Is okay, the doctor will tell me" she said and kissed my forehead. She sat beside Hayes and hugged him. I stared back again to the room's door were Samantha was.

"Please, wake up...Be strong" I said to myself.

"Nash!" I heard someone from behind me. I turned around and saw Cameron running towards me.

"What?" I asked.

"I-I" he tried to say, he was breathing hard. He must've run a lot.

"Is okay dude, breath" I said patting his back. He did what he was told and proceeded.

"I went to your house to bring you some clothes or something since you said you wanted to stay here over the night...And I found this" he said handing me my video camera.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. There was a poststick saying:

'Please watch, make me that last favor'

I opened it and saw there was a video, I started watching it. Samantha appeared.

"Hello to...Whoever is watching this...Let me tell you a story. I've been a victim of bullying ever since Middle School. I never understood why? or...How can someone be so mean? But...I-I guess they like being it. Whatever, I just wanted to say that... I couldn't be more stronger, I tried, tried, tried, but it came to the point where I can't stand one more day in that damn school"

I listened each word attentively, tears welled up in my eyes. Cameron listened with me. Also Hayes came and listened.

"Life can be cruel, but that doesn't mean that you can't enjoy it. I did, but...With everything that had happened, I just can't do it anymore. Like someone once said: 'there is no space in that school for me, or...In this world. So maybe I have to do this, maybe its for the best. I want to say thank you Grier family for letting me live in your house, it was really nice. Cameron, Matt, Carter, and Taylor, even though we started with the wrong foot, you still accepted me...So thank you. Shawn, I love you, you were the best boyfriend ever...I hope you understand why I did this. Hayes, my lil bro...Thanks for being the best brother ever, don't cry...I know that you will when you watch this, but...Please be strong, for me...You know I love you...And last but not least, Nash...I always loved you, I know you bullied me, but I-I was able to forgive you...Cause I knew you were changing. I know you love me. I know also we had our ups and downs, but...Who doesn't? Please don't be angry at me, and don't cry. Be what I couldn't be...Stronger than me...I love all of you, but its time for me to be with my mom. My name is Samantha Robbinson...And thank you for dedicating your time to listen"

My heart sank. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to get in. I gave the video camera to Cameron and rushed to the door. It was locked but I kept smacking it.

"Samantha! Samantha, forgive me...Please!" I said resting my head on the door still smacking it.

"Open the fucking door! I-I have to see her, please!" I said. I felt breathless for a second. Adrenaline and anger was taking over me.

"Please!" I said and fell to the floor. Crying my eyes out.

"Nash, is alright" said Cameron from beside me. "Shhh, she will be fine" he hugged me. I buried my face on his shoulder. I felt people staring at me, but I didn't cared.

"I love her" I said now breathing heavily. "This is all my fault" Cameron patted my back.

"No, of course not...You have nothing to do...Is okay" he said.

"W-why? Why am I-I s-so stupid!?" I said beating up myself. I love her so much it hurts. I want to see her, now!

The video...That voice. You could totally see the pain, the...Suffering. I want her in my arms again.

"Please!" I kept begging, but of course it was useless. Unless the doctor come like, right now...And tells me I can go in.

"Shhh, its okay" said Cameron still holding me. He was like a brother to me. I know that whenever I have a problem, I can go to him.

I know I won't be okay until they tell me I can go in there, and they tell me she's free to go. I don't want to see her...Breathless, lifeless, I kept praying that she would wake up.

'Please, Sam...I know you can listen to me...Wake up' I kept saying to myself. Cameron kept hugging me. Then Hayes joined.

{A/N~ Sorry for not updating lately!! 😭 Don't worry more to come. I will do some more chapters and then this book, will...Will...Be done. Dun, dun, dun 😱 but...The sequel will be up very, very soon. So stay tuned}

Twitter: @mbelendp