Chapter 30:

~Samantha's P.O.V~

I was walking to my locker when suddenly I heard my name being called.

"Samantha, wait!"

I turned around and saw Nash coming to where I was.

"Hey" I said.

"Hi" he smiled.

"Soo...Natalie, huh?" I said a bit annoyed. I can't believe that idiot is here, right now, when I need to decide between Nash or Shawn. Don't think I was kidding in the part of strangling her. Is it to late for that?

"I-I swear I had no idea she was coming" he sighed.

"I know" I said looking at the ground.

"Nashy!" said someone from behind us. We turned around...And surprise, surprise...

Natalie.

"Nashy, aren't you going to give me a hug?" she said while opening her arms expecting a hug.

"Nashy?" I chuckled.

"You got a problem?" she glared at me. I shook my head. She smirks.

"Soo, what about my hug?" she said still with open arms.

"Ohh, I have to?" he mumbled. I don't think Natalie heard him, but I did. I chuckled.

"Well...I will be having a party, like a welcoming party to get to know all of my classmates" she started saying. "And well, you can bring also your...Friend" she said. I tried my best not to roll my eyes.

"Please, Nash...Tell me your coming" she said making puppy eyes.

"Fine" he sighed.

"Great! See you Saturday at 8:00" she smiled and then left. Then Nash faced me.

"No" I quickly said.

"Oh c'mon, it will be fun...Plus I want to go with you" he said grabbing my hands.

"I don't want to go to your ex's party, do you even know how bad that sounds" I said while opening the door of my locker.

"Yeah, but...You're not the only one going...Shawn, Matt, Taylor, and Carter will come too...Baby please" he kept begging me.

I know he will keep bothering me until I say yes. Plus, we live together, so he would actually drag me all the way to this girl's house.

The whole school passed by really fast. The last bell rang and it was time to leave.

I went to the car and already the boys were waiting for me.

"Finally...What took you so long?...You're worst than me" said Nash jokingly.

"Shut up" I sighed. They all laughed and we headed home.

******

I was sitting between Nash and Taylor in the car. They were making vines and laughing. I looked out the window and smiled.

~Memory (5 years old)~

"Mommy, mommy!" I said while hugging my mom's legs. She smiled and bend down to my level.

"Where's daddy?" I said frowning.

"Ummm...Daddy, well...He won't be coming for a while" she said. I smiled and nodded.

"Now c'mon sweetie, wanna help mommy doing cookies?" she asked while picking me up.

"Yes!" I cheered and hugged my mom.

~End of Memory~

Thinking that I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. I quickly wiped them away, and stared at the boys.

"Sam, are you alright?" asked Shawn. I looked at the ground and played with my fingers.

"Sam?" said Nash.

"I-It's nothing...Just thinking about my mom" I said while some more tears escaped from my eyes.

Suddenly my phone buzzed, I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Can't wait to see you at my party!! 😘" -Xo Natalie.

How the hell did she got my number. Maybe someone from the class. Jerks...

"Who is it?" asked Nash.

"Natalie" I sighed.

"Natalie?" asked Taylor surprised. "Why?"

"She was saying 'Can't wait to see you at my party' and blah...Blah...Blah" I said mimicking her voice.

All the guys were laughing.

"Are you...Jealous?"asked Matt while smirking.

"What!? No" I said.

"You're not?" asked Nash while doing like he was crying. I chuckled.

"I just don't want to go" I sighed.

"Then why are you going?" asked Carter.

"SOMEONE" I said glancing at Nash. "Is making me go"

"Hey, c'mon you will have fun" he winked at me. "Besides, I already told you that they are coming" he said pointing to the guys.

"We are?" asked Shawn surprised.

"Yes...You are" said Nash.

"Why?" they all said in unison which caused me to chuckle.

"Because, I don't want to go alone...I wanna be with people that I actually like" he said smiling.

"Awww" I said resting my head on his shoulder.

"Of course...The thing is Samantha's coming" he said jokingly. I quickly got up and punched him hard on his shoulder. He winced in pain and we all laughed.

"What was that for?" he said rubbing his shoulder.

"For being a douche" I chuckled. After that all the ride home was quiet. Out of nowhere I fell asleep and rested my head on Nash's shoulder.

{A/N~ Please, Comment & Vote!! Also, don't forget to check out my good friend Mila's book...Her username is MilaGGP, her book is called 'The Unexpected Happens' is a fanfic of Justin Bieber, is really cool so go check it out. Thanks for reading!!