Chapter 17:

~Nash's P.O.V~

~8:00 pm~

Finally I went back to the hotel. The guys stayed in McDonald's. I didn't stayed since I wasn't hungry and I felt tired.

Before opening my door I glanced at Samantha's door. I sighed and knocked her door. After a few seconds she opened it. Her eyes were red and puffy for...Crying.

"Hey" she said looking at the ground.

"Hey" I said.

"May I...Come in?" I asked while walking closer to her. She nodded and moved to the side to let me in.

"What are you doing here?" she asked while sitting on the bed.

"I admit, I didn't let you explain, I was just frustrated...That..."

"What?" she asked furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

"That, you always had a crush on Shawn since Middle School"

"Yeah but...That was in Middle School" she said standing up and grabbing my hand.

"I miss you, he kissed me, I don't feel anything for him..." she said.

I stayed quiet and kissed her. She kissed back and put her arms around my neck. I smiled cause I know she's mine. I don't want her to ever leave me. I'm still angry at Shawn cause he made the first move...But I'll deal with that later. Right now I'm enjoying the moment. I'm happy that we solved that problem.

"Would you...Be...My girlfriend?" I asked randomly. In my defense...I wasn't thinking.

"Uhhh" is all she could say.

"Uhhhh- What?" I asked kind of disappointed.

"Is that...I-I don't know, what about the fans...The hate. Have you checked the tweets?" she said standing infront of a mirror seeing her reflection and started crying. I hugged her from behind.

"Don't listen to them...You're perfect to me" I whispered in her ear. She turned around and hugged me.

Samantha rested her head in my shoulder and fell asleep. I smiled.

Suddenly, someone opened the door. It was Shawn.

"Hey" he said smiling.

"I'm still angry at you" I sighed.

"I know...I don't know what happened, I know I said I want you guys together. But I kissed her in the heat of the moment, it meant nothing, I swear" he said while sitting beside me.

I stared at Samantha smiling with her eyes closed. I smiled and then looked at Shawn.

"Is okay...But I want you away from her...At least for a while, I almost lost her" I sighed. He nodded but looked disappointed.

~One week later~

~Samantha's P.O.V~

Today was the last day in Miami. I feel sad though. I'll miss this place.

I went down to the lobby and saw Shawn sitting on the piano, just looking at it. I sighed.

"Hey" I said as I sat down next to him.

"Hi" he looked up.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Waiting for the others, you?" he asked chuckling.

"Same" I looked at the piano. "May I-"

"No, no...Go ahead" he smiled.

I started playing 'As Long As you Love Me' by: Justin Bieber.

"I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold...As long as you l-l-l-l love me, love me" I was singing. Shawn sang along.

"I'll be your silver, I'll be your goooold...As long as you love me" we ended the song and stared at each other. I smiled and stood up.

"It was a pleasure to sing with you mr. Mendes" I said jokingly shaking his hand. He giggled.

"The pleasure was all mine ms. Robbinson" he said kissing the top of my hand. We laughed and turned around. All the guys were standing there. You gotta be freaking kidding me!

"Remember?" said Nash looking at Shawn.

"What?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"Nothing. We're gonna be late for our flight" said Nash while putting his arm around my shoulder. We walked to the car and remained quiet the whole ride.

Next step... Georgia...

{A/N- I wanted to thank you guys for 1k reads!! Love you all <3 Sorry if this chapter was too short...Don't worry, more to come!!}