Chapter 41:

~Hayes's P.O.V~

When the movie was over I stared at Samantha resting her head on my shoulder, sleeping. She looked so beautiful and peaceful. I shaked her slightly and she groans. I chuckled.

"The movie's over" I whispered in her ear. She opened one eye and smiled.

"Are you tired?" I asked. She nodded and yawned.

"It's been a tough day" she said looking at the ground.

"Can I help?" I asked while removing some hair off her face.

"No, it's okay" she said.

"Why don't you go to your room?" I asked.

"You mean...Nash's room...No. Thanks" she sighed. "I rather sleep on the couch"

"Okay, tell you what...You stay in my bed for tonight and I'll stay in the couch" I smiled.

"Aww...You must be the best brother ever!" she said while hugging me. "But I can't ask you to do that"

"No, no...I'm asking you to do it" I smiled. She hugged me and stood up, but before leaving I stopped her.

"Wait!" I said. She turned around and faced me. "Is it official...I'm your younger brother now?" I smiled.

"Since the first day you've been my younger brother...Love ya lil bro!" she said while walking towards me and kissing my cheek.

I smiled. "Love ya too...Big sis!" I chuckled. She smiled and went upstairs to my room.

I always wanted a big sister.

~Nash's P.O.V~

Ugh! Shawn...I hate him, or not...He's my best friend. At the beginning I made him join our 'gang' because I wanted to make him forget that Samantha exists. But I got to know him better. He ended up being funny, talented, loyal, honest...No wonder why Samantha liked him soo much.

I mean...What can I offer? I was her first bully...But I got to admit. I used to bully her because of jealousy. I know, I know...Dumb idea...I was stupid in that time...And now I'm paying the price. I have to talk to her.

"But...Shawn said to stay away from her" said my subconscious.

"But Shawn's not here...Plus he did the same thing to me" I said to myself. I went downstairs and saw Hayes laying on the couch watching Friends.

"Hey" I said. He upper his face and then looked back at the tv, completely ignoring me.

"Umm, hello? Hayes...I'm talking to you" I said waving my hand infront of his face. He didn't looked at me. I grabbed the control remote off of his hands and turned the tv off.

"Hey!! I was watching that!" he said.

"Yeah, yeah...Whatever...Have you seen Samantha?" I said crossing my arms.

"Why? You want to keep hurting her?" he said. My eyes wide open.

"Listen...I'm not hurting her" I said defending myself.

"Yeah, not now" he mumbled, but I could listen to it perfectly.

"Just tell me where she is, I need to talk to her" I sighed.

"Sorry dude, but I really doubt she wants to talk to you right now" he said turning the tv on again
I rolled my eyes.

"Did she told you?" I asked.

"She didn't have to" he sighed.

"Please Hayes" I kept begging. He shook his head.

"Anyway she has to come to the room tonight to sleep" I said trying to walk away. But stopped thanks to Hayes chuckling.

"What?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"Ohh nothing" he kept chuckling.

"What's so funny?" I repeated.

"Well...I'm watching Friends. So it's funny" he kept laughing.

"I know you're lying" I sighed, rolled my eyes, and went back to my room.

~Samantha's P.O.V~

"I'm sorry but...I have to go, please take care of our daughter"

"Why are you doing this? She needs you, we need you...I-I love you" tears and more tears. A 7 year old girl playing across the hall with her Barbies.

"Sorry baby" he sighed and hugged her.

"Daddy? daddy, where are you going?" the 7 year old girl asked.

"Daddy has to go sweetie"

"Will you be back?"

No answer. The man kissed the girl's forehead "I love you" he smiled.

"Love you too daddy!" the girl said cheerfully. The man smiled and walked through the door. But first he glanced at the mom and the daughter. A tear rolled down his cheek. He left.

******

"Sam? Samantha?" I heard whispering. I got scared and jumped, opening my eyes.

"Shhh, it's okay...You were having a bad dream, that's all" it was Jessica, Nash's mom.

I sat up straight and looked at my surroundings. Breathing hard. I was sweating so much and my heart was pumping hard.

"W-what happened?" I asked trying to catch my breath. I was crying.

Jessica sat beside me and wiped my tears away with her thumb.

"It's okay sweetie, it was just a bad dream" she tried to comfort me. It was a sad memory, but not a bad one...I remember...My dad left us when I was 7. I miss him, and my mom...

I started crying more. Jessica hugged me patting my back.

"Shhh, it's okay...I'm here" she whispered.

{A/N~ I hope you like it...Please, Comment, I want to know what you think of my story & don't forget to Vote 😘}