Chapter 7:

*Edited*

~Nash's P.O.V~

"What!? Hayes, what did you do!?" I heard my mom worringly downstairs.

"Mom, what's wrong?" I asked while walking towards her. She hung up and sighed.

"Hayes is in the hospital"

"What!? What happened!?" I asked almost yelling.

"No, no. . .Samantha's the problem. . .She got stitches. . .Hayes is just there bieng with her, with Shawn"

"Why Samantha needs stitches?" I asked nervously.

"Hayes said she tripped and the lamp broke and cut her arm" she said sitting on a stool. I sighed and walked upstairs.

I went to my room and stared at the lamp in good shape. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, then gave a little glance at the bathroom and noticed something on the floor.

Blood. . .

"What the fuck!?" I said almost in a whisper. Did I do this!? Holy crap, now I feel bad. I heard someone going inside the room and turned around. Samantha...

~Samantha's P.O.V~

I just got home and noticed Elizabeth rushing over to the door and hugged me.

"Ohh god, sweetie. . .Are you alright!?" she said squeezing me. I could hardly breath.

"I. . .Can't...Breath. . ." I said.

"Sorry" she chuckled. I chuckled also.

"Thanks Shawn again...For taking us" I said staring at Shawn.

"No problem. . .Anytime. . .Well, looks like I have to go" he said and kissed my cheek. Really!? I noticed Hayes and he looked annoyed.

"Don't worry. . .I still like you more" I said hugging Hayes. He giggled and hugged me back.

"Okay, you must be tired, go to sleep" said Jessica. I nodded said goodbye and went to spend my first night. . .With Nash.

When I entered I saw the bathroom light turned on, when I looked a little deeper into the room, I noticed Nash in the floor, staring at the blood from my arm. I was shocked. He turned around and just stared at me. I crossed my arms.

"You must be happy" I said rolling my eyes.

"W-why?" He asked with a tear rolling down his cheek.

"Because I'm done of you trying to make me feel like nothing. You hate me, and you made it pretty clear since Middle School...You made fun of me thanks to that trap you made, I was the school's joke...Thanks to you"

~Flashback (Middle School ) (8th Grade)~

"Hey Sam!" I heard someone from behind me. It was Shawn.

"Hey Shawn!" I said hugging him.

"Look, I was wondering If maybe, you know. . .Well" he said nervously. I chuckled as I stared at his nervousness. He started scratching the back of his head while clearing his throat. It was so adorable.

"Would you go out with me?" he finally said. A huge smile appeared in my face. Do you know how much I waited for this moment?

"Of course, I would love to!" I said hugging him.

"Great. See you friday night!" he said and left. OMG! I have a date with Shawn.

(Friday Night)

I was freaking out. Shawn was coming soon, and I still was looking for an outfit. I decided to wear a strapless dress with black heels and I straighten my hair. It took more than expected, but I finally looked great. I put on my make-up and heard a knock on the door, which made me jump. Just in time!

I opened the door and saw Shawn holding a bouquet of flowers. He handed me the bouquet and I smelled them, I thanked him and he hold my hand. We walked to the place. It was a picnic. Aww.

When we finished eating we looked straight to each other's eyes.

"I-I" Shawn started stuttering. I chuckled.

"I like you" he blushed.

"Really!?" I said trying to hide my excitement.

"Y-yes" he instantly frowned.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"Sam, I'm sorry"

"For wh—" I was cut off by something smashed against my dress. I quickly stand up and looked at my surroundings.

"Get her!" I heard someone shout. Suddenly people were throwing: Water balloons, eggs, and some cake. . .Then a water bottle, which made me fall and cut my right cheek. I looked at Shawn and he couldn't even look at me. I upper my face a little more and saw. . .Nash, Cameron, Carter, and Matt. Then I saw Shawn walking towards Nash.

"Do it" commanded Nash while grabbing a bowl. Shawn sighed and grabbed a good piece of spaghetti and throw it right into my head.

Nash grabbed his phone and took a picture of my face. Then he bend down to my level.

"Did you really thought you were actually capable of going on a date with Shawn!? that he actually liked you!?" he chuckled. I started crying even harder. Nash then slapped me where the water bottle hit me.

"That is for being stupid" he said and then left with the others. I looked at Shawn, and he mouthed 'sorry'

I gave him a death look and I mouthed back 'Fuck you'. Then I layed on the floor until I gained strength enough to stand up, I went to my house and washed all that stuff. . ..Then I started crying on my bed till I fall asleep. The next day, all the pictures were sent to the whole school. Making me the joke.

(End of Flashback)

"You see Nash. . .I did this, thanks to you...How does it feel? Do you feel like you won? Satisfied? No, no. . .You must feel like a man? Right?" I said. I didn't noticed that I was crying until I felt a salty liquid on my lips. Nash was crying too.

Suddenly he stand up, and walked towards me, getting closer and closer. I tried to hide my stitches. When he was in front of me he grabbed my arm. He stared at my stitches and kissed my arm. Then he looked straight into my eyes and crashed his lips on mine.

I didn't noticed that I was kissing back. I mean. . .I felt something. . .Different, that I never felt before. He put my arms on his neck so he can be closer to me. What!? What I'm I doing!? I can't fall in love with him, he's my bully. I decided to pull away. He looked as confused as me.

"I-I'll go to sleep" I said looking at the ground. He nodded and I went to the bathroom. What the hell just happened!?

________________________________________

{A/N~ Shocking? I hope you like it. . .I actually enjoyed writing this chapter. . .Please, Comment & Vote!}