Chapter 16:

~The Next Day~

~Samantha's P.O.V~

"Soo...Are you and...Nash, dating?" asked Shawn while sitting beside me on the bed.

"Umm...I don't think so" I said looking at my phone. "Why?"

"I'm just asking, you know...You look good together" he smiled. "Do you...Like him that way?"

Wow, what is this, and interrogation!?

"Shawn, tell me what's going on?" I said while sitting straight and putting my phone in the nightstand.

"What do you mean?" he asked nervously.

"Umm, I think you know what I mean...Why are you asking me all this questions?" I asked while looking him in the eyes. I never noticed how beautiful his eyes are.

"I don't know...Just asking" he said while looking away.

"Are you...Jealous?" I smirked.

"What!? No"

"Yes you are" I teased jokingly.

"No I'm not!"

"Yes" I said.

"No" he repeated.

I started tickling him. Then I was on top of him.

"You know...I'm still not that into you" he smirked. He tackled me and now he was on top of me.

"Now...Maybe a little" he chuckled. I rolled my eyes playfully and I stared at how he started to lean in...

Wait...What?

He...Kissed me. I don't know why, but...I kissed back. Suddenly we heard the door open. We pulled away and noticed a pissed off Nash. Shawn got off me and stayed in shock. I was speechless. Nash just stormed out of the room.

"Sam, I'm...Really sorry" said Shawn after a few minutes of silence.

"Why, you kissed me?" I said kind of angry.

"I-I don't know...It was just, well...I'm sorry"

"Just...Forget it" I said running out of the room. I wanted to explain things to Nash.

"Okay...Were can Nash possibly be?" I asked to myself.

I started walking down the street, and I saw him sitting on a bench.

I sat beside him and sighed.

"Nash?" I said touching his shoulder. He shoved my hand out of his shoulder and looked at me. He was...Crying.

"W-Why?" he asked. His voice cracking.

"Let me explain wh-" he cut me off.

"Save it...I thought you liked me that way, but you still have that crush on Shawn, what does he has that I don't!?" he asked angrily.

"Nash I-"

"No...Too late for apologizes" he said and left.

I started screaming to myself. I couldn't stop crying. I do like Nash. He makes me feel good, so...Special. But I also forgot he also tends to hurt me. I didn't mean to kiss Shawn...I want Nash, but...He won't let me explain. I just want Nash to be here.

I decided to walk back to the hotel. I didn't care if people saw me crying. Suddenly this 2 girls stopped infront of me and crossed their arms. I stayed there quietly.

"Looks who's here...Nash's girlfriend" said one of the girls. I looked down.

"Awww, she's crying...What a bitch...Trying to call attention" said the other girl.

"Leave. Me. Alone" I said with anger.

"C'mon...What are you going to do?" said one of the girls. Suddenly she slapped me, and the other girl started kicking me on the floor. I begged for them to stop.

When they stopped kicking me or hitting me, one of the girls bend down to my level.

"Look...We're making you a favor. Nash was never into you, and never will. He's just...Too much for you. You're. Not. Worth. It" she said. They kicked me one last time and then left.

I stayed there for a few minutes and then weakly I stood up.

Why me!? What did I ever do!? All I wanted is a normal life.

I decided to go back to the hotel.

"What happened!?" asked Hayes while rushing over to me. I sat on the floor and cried even harder. Hayes bend down to my level and hugged me tighter.

"Shhhhhh, everything's gonna be alright, okay?" he said while I buried my face on his chest. I was sobbing in response.

We remained like that for a few minutes.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked. I nodded and we pulled away. He helped me stand up and we sat on the bed.

"Shawn kissed me, Nash saw it...And now he thinks I have feelings for him. He's jealous...Now he won't let me explain, then...This two girls were kicking me on the ground. I didn't even know them" I said feeling the tears again.

Hayes wiped my tears away with his thumb, and pulled me into a hug again.

~20 Minutes Later~

I rested my head on Hayes's shoulder. Suddenly his phone started buzzing, we pulled away and he stared at the screen.

"Umm...Sorry, I have to go, Magcon" he sighed. I nodded and stood up. He hugged me once again and left. I stared across the room, my suitcase. M-my r-razor...

"No...You're stronger than that" I thought to myself. I walked to my suitcase and kicked it to the side.

"I-I just can't...Not over Nash" I thought again.

I decided to go the lobby. I stared at the piano and no one was using it. I decided to play. Just in case you ask. Yes, I know how to play piano.

My dad...Taught me when I was little. I decided to play 'Say Something' by: A Great big World. (A/N~Is a really good song, so you should go check it out)

"Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one, if you want me to
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I am feeling so small
It was over my head
I know nothing at all

And I will stumble and fall
I'm still learning to love
Just starting to crawl

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you" I started singing. Every word I said. One tear escaped from my eyes.

"Say something, I'm giving up on you
And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
And anywhere I would've followed you (Oh-oh-oh-oh)
Say something, I'm giving up on you

Say something..." I ended the song and stared at the piano silently.

I turned around and I saw, Nash, Cameron, Matt, Shawn, Taylor, Hayes, and Carter standing there.

"I thought you guys already left" I said quickly wiping the tears away.

"We...Were about to. We didn't know you could sing" said Cameron while sitting beside me.

"I love how you play the piano" said Matt.

"Thanks...My dad, umm...Taught me when I was younger" I said feeling even more tears falling.

"I-I have to go...Good luck" I said and tried to walk away. But Carter stopped me.

"Aren't you coming?" he asked confused.

I glanced at Nash. "No, I don't feel good" I said and walked back to my room.

~Nash's P.O.V~

I'm still really angry at Samantha and Shawn. But...I need to admit that I didn't let her explain. I shrugged it off and went to Magcon.