Chapter 8:

*Edited*

~Magcon Tour~

~Samantha's P.O.V~

          One week since the kiss with Nash. . .Since then, he tried to avoid me, I tried the same thing. We don't talk at all. . .Sometimes is even awkward to be in the same room alone, together. . .

           "C'mon Nash, Hayes, Samantha. . .You're gonna be late for your flight!" I heard Elizabeth downstairs. I sighed and finished packing my last bag. When I was walking out of the room, I bumped into someone, Nash. . .

          "Sorry" he said not making eye contact.

"No, I'm sorry" I said looking at the ground. We went downstairs and I headed to the car. It was a pretty huge car, and all the other members came too.

Cameron, Carter, and Matt smirked at me, I rolled my eyes and sighed. I went to the window and Nash sat across from me. He didn't take his eyes off his phone. I took out my IPod and plugged in my earphones, disconnecting myself from what surrounded me. I glanced at the boys a couple of times and saw how they were making vines.

"Hey, Sam. . .Do you want to do a vine?" I heard how Hayes said while he took out one of my earphones to call my attention.

"No, thanks" I said shyly.

"C'mon, show that sexy face of yours" said Cameron. I rolled my eyes. I glanced at Nash, and he looked annoyed. I chuckled at the thought of him being jealous—it seems hilarious to think that him would have a feeling like that towards me.

"What's so funny, idiot?" said Nash while sitting beside me. I looked at him. Totally afraid of what he might do. I started trembling and tried to sit further away from him, but it was a lost cause. I was an intruder here. There's no escaping.

"Uhh, nothing" I said shaking.

"Nash, please" said Hayes pleadingly. Nash stared at Hayes like if he was about to kill him. Hayes looked at me, and I smiled.

"Is okay Hayes"

"I asked you a question. . .What's so funny?" Nash repeated getting angrier.

"I said nothing" I replied nervously, locking gazes with him. His penetrazing blue eyes made me feel even more nervous. I broke the constant staring and fixated my gaze on my palms. I played with my fingers.

"Are you afraid?" he asked putting his arm around me. I sighed and shoved his arm off me. Everybody laughed, except Hayes and Shawn.

"Damn Samantha, what happened to your arm?" asked Carter randomly.

I tried to hide it, I glared at Nash and he looked away. He knew the exact reason why my arm is like that—he caused it after all.

"Did y-you, do this?" asked Cameron looking at Nash.

"No" he quickly replied.

"Are you sure?" I mumbled.

"What was that?" asked Matt.

"Nothing" I sighed and looked out the window. This car ride was eternal, and their constant staring was not helping the situation. 

~20 Minutes Later~

We entered to the airport. . .I noticed a lot of girls squealing, I looked at them confused, but then understood why. The Magcon boys. . .Since I was with them. . .Some of the girls gave me disgusted looks. I shrugged it off and kept walking. Why the hell do they look at me for hanging out with them? What is their problem? How is it possible that those fangirls automatically think the worse of you by just seeing you being next to their idols? Questions that will never be answered, I suppose. 

I was a little behind from the other boys. While I was walking, suddenly I felt someone grabbing me from my waist. I quickly turned around and saw these 2 guys checking me out.

"Hey beautiful" one of the boys said winking at me.

"Mind if we join you to wherever you're going?" asked the other.

"No. . .Get lost" I said annoyed.

"That is such a mean thing to say" one of the boys said while grabbing my arm pulling me closer to him. I tried to get away but he was stronger than me. His grip started to tighten. I started punching his chest. But they both just laughed.

"Let me go" I tried to scream. Suddenly someone grabbed me from my waist. . .It was Nash.

"I think she just told you both to fuck off" he said angrily.

"Whoa, dude. . .Who do you think you are?"

"Her boyfriend" he said still holding and caressing my waist. Did I hear that right? My boyfriend?

"Yeah, you heard me. . .Fuck off" he said.

When they left, Nash looked at me.

"C'mon, we're going to be late" he said and then let me go. I was still shocked. He can't just say something like that and then just pretend like nothing happened.

~At the plane~

I was looking at my ticket and checked my seat. "22D" I thought to myself.

"Found it" I mumbled. My seat was beside the window. When I sat on my seat I stared at all the other boys searching for their seats, then I glanced at Nash.

"Please not here, please not here, please not here" I said to myself. But for my luck, he was right beside me. Great.

"Do you mind if—"

"No" I said not daring to make eye contact with him. In school ever time I've done that, it ended up in trouble.

"Cool" he said simply and then sat next to me, putting his backpack on the seat that was free.

After a few minutes of complete silence, I decided to just talk.

"I just. . .Wanted to. . .Thank you for before" I said staring at his blue eyes, he was on his phone.

"No problem. . .You don't have to thank me" he said now looking at me. I never noticed how beautiful his eyes looked with the sunlight that hit him from outside. I needed to look away, because I think I started blushing. I heard him chuckle.

"I just have one question...Why?"

"I don't know. . .Maybe because we were running late" he quickly looked away. I know he was lying.

"Or. . .Maybe you were jealous" I said smirking. I noticed he was blushing, and I started chuckling.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Don't be dumb"

"I think you do, but okay" I said and then looked out the window.

A couple minutes later I fell asleep, and rested my head on Nash's shoulder. I smiled of how comfortable I was, and started thinking. . .How is that Nash can be such a monster. . .But at the same time how can he be so nice to be with?

_______________________________________

{A/N~ Aww. . .Nash and Samantha? I think that Samantha is still trying to figure out who she likes the most. . .Shawn or Nash? <3}