Chapter 9:

~Nash's P.O.V~

Honestly...I have no idea why I said that...'Her boyfriend' kept repeating in my head. I mean...Maybe...Just maybe...I was a bit jealous and wanted to help her. I was playing on my phone, when suddenly I felt Samantha's head rest on my shoulder. I smiled and kissed her forehead. I don't hate her. I actually don't know why I treat her like that...

Maybe I'm still mad from when I figured out her huge crush on Shawn. I don't know if she still has it. I hope not. She's not a bad girl...And she's extremely beautiful...I want her to be mine. I know, I know...Thanks to everything I did to her, I know she hates me. I need to...Apologize.

We were almost landing, so I decided to wake Samantha up. She looked so peaceful, flawless...I actually didn't want to wake her up. So, I shaked her lightly, and she groans. I chuckled. For a minute, our lips were just inches away from each other. I smiled and kissed her. She quickly pulls away and her eyes go wide.

"What the hell!?" she said trying not to scream.

"Sorry...It was the only way for you to wake up" I chuckled.

"B-But, I-I" she stuttered.

"You're welcome" I said jokingly.

~At Miami~

~Samantha's P.O.V~

I can't believe he just...Kissed me...Again. I think he did that to bother me...Maybe. This guy is so confusing. First he bullys me, then...He defends me...And last but not least...He freaking kissed me! I stared at him, and he was with his eyes closed, smiling the whole time. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Please turn off all your electric devices, we're about to land" we heard the speaker. A couple minutes later we were just inches away from the floor. When the plane touched the floor, I grabbed Nash's arm, tight...I've been always afraid of that part of the trip on a plane. I saw Nash and he smiled at me, I rolled my eyes.

"Welcome to Miami, and thanks for choosing American Airlines, have a good day" we heard the speaker again. I stared at Nash and he was smirking at me.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"Umm...You can let go now" he chuckled. Then I realized that I was still grabbing his arm. I quickly let go, and tried to hide my blushing. Then I stared at Nash, who was still looking at me.

"Move" I commanded. Now we were the only people on the plane.

"Why?"

"Cause probably they're waiting for us"

"But that is not fun"

"Please" I whispered seductively in his ear. He blushed and moved. I started chuckling.

When we first got out I saw how all the boys were staring at us.

"What?" I asked.

"Ohh, nothing" said Cameron. I rolled my eyes.

~At the Hotel~

"Good afternoon...How may I help you?" said politely an old lady behind a desk.

"Yeah, we have reservations for 2 suites, please" said Cameron.

"Perfect, here are your keys" said the lady while handing the keys.

"Okay, how are we going to arrange in our rooms?" asked Matt.

"Well...Let me see, ups...Sorry Sam...You're going to have to sleep in the balcony" said Nash jokingly. All the others laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"You know what, I don't care, I just...Don't want to be in a room with you" I said.