Chapter 49:

~Samantha's P.O.V~

"Shawn!" I giggled. "Where are we going?" I asked once again.

"Can't you just be patient, just for a few minutes" he said while stopping. He let me go and turned around. He grabbed me by my waist and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Are we there yet?" I asked annoyed. Okay, fine...I don't like waiting, AT ALL! But you can't blame me for that, I don't like mystery either...And yet Shawn decides to give me surprises.

He chuckled. "Not yet baby" he said while reaching something from his left pocket. It was a piece of cloth.

"Cover your eyes with it" he commanded. I sighed and did as I was told. Suddenly I felt him carrying me bridal style. I started screaming, but he covered my mouth for a minute and chuckled.

"Sweetie, please...I'm not kidnapping you" he uncovered my mouth.

"I know but...You took me off guard" I sighed and just gave in, I crossed my arms over my chest and enjoyed that someone was actually caring me, so I didn't have to walk there.

"Sorry babe" he chuckled.

******

"Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" I kept bugging Shawn jokingly. I knew it bothered him. It was taking forever to get to this 'special' place Shawn was saying, and I was bored so, what the hell...

"Dammit! You're not patient at all, aren't you?" he sighed. I shook my head.

"Nope" I said popping the p.

Suddenly he put me down and took the cloth off my eyes. My view started to get clearer. I saw Shawn smiling at me. He grabbed my shoulders and turned me around. My jaw just dropped open.

It was the most beautiful view I've ever seen. I saw there was a turquoise pond in one side, the grass was green, in the sky you can see the sun almost hiding, having different tones of red and orange. You could listen to birds peacefully singing. The left of the sun was shining in the pond. I was speechless for a second.

"I-Its...Beautiful" I finally said. I felt the arm of Shawn around my shoulder.

"Thanks, I come here sometimes when I want to think, or when I'm angry about something"

I saw something from the distance, a...Piano?

"Is that a piano?" I asked. Shawn nodded.

"Why do you have it here?" I asked curious.

"I like playing it sometimes, you're not the only one that knows how to play it...Come here" he said and grabbed my hand, leading me to the piano.

"Sit" he said while motioning me to sit beside him. I did as I was told, and for a minute, the silence feel the air. You could still hear the birds and Shawn's relaxing breathing. I smiled and closed my eyes, savoring the peace of nature.

Shawn started playing a melody, that was pretty familiar.

"Across the ocean, across the sea...Starting to forget the way you look at me now. Over the mountains, across the sky...Need to see your face and need to look in your eyes..." he started singing. I smiled.

"Sing with me" he smiled. I started singing along.

"Cause everything's gonna be alright ai-ai-ai aight, be alright ai-ai-ai aight...You know that I care for you, I'll always be there for you, promise I will stay right here, yeah. I know that you want me too, baby we can make it through, anything...Cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai aight...Be alright ai-ai-ai aight...Through the sorrows and the fights...Don't you worry...Cause everything's gonna be alright..."

We both smiled at each other, Shawn leaned in and kissed me, resting his hand on my thigh. He started caressing it softly. I put my hands on his face so I can pull him even more closer to me. I don't know what got to me, but everytime I'm around him, or even kiss him...Is like, I can forget everything. The same feeling with...Crap! Samantha, stop thinking about him.

But...It's hard. I can't forget his marvelous and penetrant blue eyes. His brownish hair. His creamy and soft face. He was perfect. Wait! What the hell! I'm kissing Shawn and I'm thinking in Nash.

I quickly pulled away, Shawn stared at me confused. I couldn't find clear words to explain why I pulled away like that all of a sudden. But I tried to shrug it off, told myself I didn't cared...Because, OBVIOUSLY I didn't, right?

"A-are you okay?" asked Shawn. I nodded. I kissed him again. I couldn't think of Nash, or could I? No, no...Is not right for Shawn. Kissing Shawn made me feel loved, because he loves me, I know that very well. But, Nash...You know what I mean.

Suddenly, Shawn's phone buzzed.

"Is my mom, she's saying I need to get back to start packing, we should get going" he said. I stared at the ground.

"Hey, is not like I'm not coming back" he smiled while grabbing my chin up so I can face him.

"Then...When are you coming back?" I asked.

"Uhhh...Wow! Look at the time may-"

"Shawn" I cut him off.

"Fine" he sighed. "Maybe for a month or two"

"What!?" I said standing up getting angrier every second. "Why didn't you told me before!?"

"I didn't know how to say it, it hurt me to know you're gonna be here alone, without me"

I sighed. I sat down again, but this time on his lap. He smiled at me and caressed my thigh. I hugged him.

"I love you, you know that, right?" I whispered in his ear.

"Yes...And I couldn't be happier about it" he whispered in my ear this time. I rested my head on his shoulder for a while, inhaling his scent. He started planting small kisses on my neck, which made me blush. We pulled away and I gave him a peck on the lips.

There was a minute of silence. But not the awkward kind of silence, it was the good one. I stared at Shawn's expression. Happiness. I missed those dark and beautiful eyes, his shining smile. He strong and protective arms.

"M-maybe we should go" I said blushing. Shawn chuckled.

"Why, are you still nervous whenever you're around me...Just like in Middle school" he smirked.

"Wait, what?" I asked still blushing.

"Yup, I remember whenever you talked to me, you were always blushing, nervous, shy...It was so adorable" he chuckled. I chuckled too, but nervously.

"I-I, well...Just" I stuttered. After that I might be as red as a tomato.

"Too bad in that time I didn't realized that with all those things you did whenever I was near you I never knew you felt something for me" he said looking at the ground.

"Well...We're together now, that's all that matters" I smiled and gave him another peck on the lips.

After that Shawn walked me back home, I hugged him and kissed him one last time, and wished him a great trip.

2 months huh? This will be long...

{A/N~ Please, Comment & Vote <3}