Chapter 43:

~Nash's P.O.V~

"Stupid, stupid! I'm such and idiot!" I said beating up myself. The only thing I do is hurting her. I wiped the few tears I had left. My phone buzzed...

Natalie:

"Hey baby! Are you feeling better? I want to see you darling!! 😍"

I sighed and rolled my eyes. I-I don't know if I should move on. Natalie is...Cool? But Sam...You know what I mean. No need to explain...

"Sweetie, I'll be back, I have to go to the grocery store" said my mom while grabbing her purse and car keys. I nodded.

"What's up bro, wanna play basketball?" I heard someone from behind me. I turned around and saw Will holding a ball.

I shook my head. "Please, you never say no" he said while playfully punching my shoulder. I slightly smiled and texted Natalie back.

Nash:

"Yeah, I'm feeling better...Let's hang out 😉"

"Ohhh...I see it now...Is a girl" said Will. I upper my face and saw him smirking. "Who's the lucky girl?" he winked.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes playfully.

"What's her name?" he asked while sitting on a couch that's across from me.

"Natalie" I said. I slightly smiled.

"Wait, your ex!?" he asked surprised. I nodded.

"Wow...I thought you guys broke up"

"We did. I'm being nice"

I checked on twitter and something caught my eye.

It was a picture of me and Natalie kissing in the ice cream shop.

"Ohhhh shit" I mumbled.

"What happened?"

"Look" I said showing him my phone.

"Damn...You said you were being nice...Are you guys dating or something!?" he asked furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"Uhh, maybe?" I said. I went to see the comments, my eyes go wide.

@nashismybae: "I can't believe it! first Samantha now Natalie, in my opinion Natalie is better. She's prettier...The other one is...You know"

@magconlovers: "Uhhh, Nash is a winner...He ended up with a prettier girl, not that bitch of Samantha...Way to go Nash, you opened your eyes"

@nashgrier_ornah: "Yaay! Natalie's back, I'm still a little jealous though...But anything's better than that idiot of Samantha"

I can't believe them! How can they say that. I read tweet after tweet. I glanced at Will and he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"What?" he asked. I showed him my phone. "Who's Samantha?"

"A girl I know that doesn't deserve all this crap" I sighed.

~Samantha's P.O.V~

We went to Shawn's house. He looked so pissed off when we left Nash's house. He needed to cool down.

"Soo...Are you doing a new cover?" I asked. He nodded.

"But not for youtube" he smirked.

"Then for what?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"For a beautiful girl" he said while reaching for his guitar. I smiled.

"You've got that smile,
That only heaven can make.
I pray to God everyday,
That you keep that smile.

Yeah, you are my dream,
There's not a thing I won't do.
I'd give my life up for you,
'Cause you are my dream" he started singing.

"Sing with me" he said. I smiled.

"And baby, everything that I have is yours,
You will never go cold or hungry.
I'll be there when you're insecure,
Let you know that you're always lovely.
Girl, 'cause you are the only thing that I got right now.

One day when the sky is falling,
I'll be standing right next to you,
Right next to you.
Nothing will ever come between us,
'Cause I'll be standing right next to you,
Right next to you"

I sang along and my problems seemed to be gone...

"One day when the sky is falling,
I'll be standing right next to you,
Right next to you.
Nothing will ever come between us,
I'll be standing right next to you,
Right next to you.

Oh nah nah
Oh yeah
Stand by my side
When the sky falls down
Oh baby
I'll be there
I'll be there

You've got that smile,
That only heaven can make.
I pray to God everyday,
To keep you forever...Ohhhhhhhhh"

We finished the song and smiled at each other. He left the guitar in one side and patted his legs motioning me to sit there. I rolled my eyes playfully and sat on his lap.

He started caressing my thigh and leaned in. We kissed. We pulled away and he removed some hair from my face.

"You know I love you right?" he said. I nodded and smiled.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" he asked. I was kind of shocked.

"Yes!" I said hugging him.

"Really!?" he asked with a big smile. I nodded and giggled. He kissed me again, but the kiss felt more different...Like it has a true meaning.

"Let's take a picture" I suggested. He smiled and nodded. I took out my phone and smiled for the picture.

When I posted it on twitter something caught my eye.

"What the hell" I said standing up. I stared at Shawn and he had a confused and worried face.

"Baby, what's wrong?" he asked while hugging me from behind. I turned around to face him and showed him my phone.

Tweets sending me hate. I saw the picture. Someone took a picture of Nash and Natalie...Kissing. They are saying that Natalie's better and that I am nothing.

What did I do to deserve this!?

I don't even know them...

I started crying so hard. I was falling to the ground, but Shawn stopped me. He grabbed me by my waist. I covered my face but Shawn uncovered them.

"It's going to be okay" he said trying to comfort me. I just kept sobbing in his shirt.

{A/N~ Drama is not over yet!! Please, Comment & Vote <3}