Chapter 22:

~Samantha's P.O.V~

We were already at the hotel sleeping, suddenly I woke up. I checked the clock in the nightstand.

3:00 am

Ugh...Really!? Now I will never go back to sleep. I stared at Nash and Cameron snoring, I started chuckling. Suddenly, my phone started buzzing. I quickly grabbed it and pressed the button 'answer' and walked slowly outside so I don't wake Nash and Cameron up.

"Hello, is this Samantha Robbinson?" asked the person in the other line.

I gulped.

"Umm, yes...Why?"

"We are so sorry, but..."

"But what!?" I started to get worried.

"Y-your mother is...Missing"

A minute of silence. Tears were starting to form.

"E-Excuse me?" I asked, my voice cracked.

"There was a plane crash, in the plane your mom was...We're still trying to find some missing bodies that were on that plane, your mom is one of them"

"This can't be happening" I said almost in a whisper.

"We are so sorr-" I hit the button 'end' not letting the other person finish that sentence.

I felt to the floor and started crying silently. Screaming to myself. Why? Why!?

"Mom" I started sobbing.

Suddenly, the door of a room opened. I upper my face and saw Cameron standing there.

He didn't think twice. He sat beside me and hugged me. I buried my face on his chest, inhaling his scent.

"W-what happened?" he asked concerned breaking the hug.

"M-my m-mom, i-is m-missing" I said between sobbing. He nodded, kissed my forehead and helped me stand up.

We entered to the room and saw Nash furrowing his eyebrows in confusion. He rushed over me and hugged me. I started sobbing in his shirt.

"What happened are you okay?" he asked worried.

"My mom, is missing...The plane crashed and they are trying to find the missing bodies, my mom is part of it" I explained crying even harder.

Nash sighed and hugged me tight.

"I-I have to go back home...What if they find my mom and I'm not there" I said. Nash wiped my tears away and nodded.

I just want to close my eyes and pretend that this is just a nightmare. Why is this happening to me!? What did I do!?

Nash just patted my back and kissed my forehead.

"Shhh...Everything's gonna be alright" he whispered in my ear.

I rested my head on Nash's shoulder and fell asleep.

{A/N~ Sorry if this chapter was short...But don't worry more to come. Also I wanted to thank you guys for 4K reads}