Chapter 56:

~Samantha's P.O.V~

~One Week Later~

"Nash, c'mon...How is it possible that you take forever in the bathroom!?" I said while smacking the bathroom's door. I heard laughing.

"Is not funny...Hamilton!" I said. The door swung open, revealing a serious Nash.

"You did not just called me by my first name" he said appraoching me. An annoying sneer was plastered on his face.

I touched the wall with my back, I smiled nervously.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't" I chortled.

"Nash, Sam, breakfast is ready!" we heard Nash's mom downstairs.

"See ya!" I said while going downstairs.

After eating breakfast I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. Then I went to the living and sat on the couch.

"Umm, a-are you okay?" I heard Nash.

I was checking something on my phone; yeah you guessed, twitter...

I know I shouldn't care, but its just too hard. I mean, people can really make you feel like shit with just the click of a button, 'send'

"Sam? Sam, I asked you something" said Nash. Honestly, with the thoughts of people, haters, or...Whatever you call it, I wasn't thinking straight. And all the sounds around me were muffled.

"Sam!" said Nash snapping me out of my thoughts. He took away my phone and placed it on the coffee table.

"What?" I asked.

"I. Asked. You. Something" he said slowly.

"I-I wasn't listening, what did you say?" I said.

"I asked if you were okay?" he asked while crossing his arms over his chest.

I sighed and focused my gaze on the floor. 'Talking' about 'that' was the last thing I wanted to do. But I guess that I will have to answer sooner or later cause Nash can surely be stubborn.

"Yes, I guess...I just hope she's in a better place" I said. Tears welled up in my eyes.

"Hey, don't cry...Of course she's in a better place now" said Nash while hugging me.

Suddenly we heard a car honk, it made me jump a little.

"Let's go" I said and I walked out of the house. I sat in the car between Cameron and Taylor.

"Hey Sammy" greeted me Cameron while putting his arm around my shoulder. I smiled and stared at the ground.

I could feel everyone's gaze focused on me. It was uncomfortable.

"I know what you're all thinking, I'm. Totally. Okay. Or...That's what I want people to think" I mumbled the last part.

"Look, Sam...If you want to talk we coul-" Matt started saying but I cut him off.

"No, okay!? I don't want to, I know you're trying to help, but just remembering it its painful enough" all the boys looked at me with shock due to my outburst.

"Its okay...We understand" said Cameron while hugging me. I hugged back. I didn't notice some tears were rolling down my cheeks. I need to be strong, thats what my mom would tell me.

The whole ride was quiet, I rested my head on Cameron's shoulder while he was caressing my hair. I felt soo comfortable, like he was my big brother.

~At School~

I hesitated before crossing the main door. The guys entered except Nash. He patted my back and motioned me to continue.

"Its okay, I'm here" he whispered in my ear which made me shivered. I took a deep breath and walked in. People left everything they were doing and stared at me.

To say I was uncomfortable was the biggest understatement in my life. I sighed and walked to my locker.

"Look, there she comes" "OMG, she's such a slut" "Can you believe what she's wearing" whispers and more whispers I heard.

"What a surprise, I thought you weren't actually gonna come" I heard someone from behind me. I know that voice. High pitchy, yet annoying voice.

"Natalie" I said turning around.

"Hey slutty!" everybody laughs. I rolled my eyes and tried to walk away. But she grabbed my arm and pulled me back to where I was.

"Did I say you can leave?" she said walking closer to me. I backed away.

"I don't need your permission" I said trying to sound confidently, obviously I failed in that. I was scared as hell.

You could hear people saying "ohhhhhh" and "Are you gonna let her?" Natalie smirked and started walking closer to me. I flinched.

She suddenly punched me in the middle of my stomach. I fell to the floor. I winced in pain and some tears rolled down my cheeks.

"W-why?" I managed to say with all the pain. People were laughing. They think someone else's suffering is funny? How sick!

She bend down to my level. "Because every ugly, stupid, and freak should be punished" she chuckled. The devilish smile plastered on her face.

"Now I know why you're mom killed herself, she doesn't love you!" she said while grabbing my arm. She raised my sleeve and stared at my cuts.

"See, you're nothing but a weak, stupid, slutty bitch...Nobody will ever love you" she said while showing everyone my cuts. I can't believe this is happening to me. What did I ever do to her. Or to anyone in this freaking school.

I saw how Nash and the boys were approaching the scene.

"What the hell!?" said Cameron trying to reach me, but two guys were holding him and the others so they can't help me. Natalie smirked and stood up. She noticed Nash and she walked to him.

She grabbed his face with both of her hands and crashed her lips with his. My mouth dropped open. Anger was boiling inside of me. That bitch!

Nash was fighting to get away from her grip, but it was useless. I heard how people were saying things like "uhhhh" or "awwww" I closed my fist. Hot tears were welled up in my eyes.

"Go die Sam, go die Sam, go die Sam!" people started saying.

I didn't think twice. I grabbed my things and run out of the school and into the house. I went to my room, and closed the door. I threw my bag into the floor. I grabbed a pillow and screamed on it.

"Fuck! This. Is so fucked up" I screamed. My voice kind of muffled due to the pillow. I lied on the bed, I took the pillow out of face. Hot tears kept rolling. Why the fuck is this happening to me!?

First my dad, then my mom, now this! I wish I could just...I could just...Disappear. I sat up straight. Looking at my surroundings. I went to the bathroom and took the pills. I went back to the room and was hesitating before doing anything. I was breathing hard and opened the pills lid.

I stared at something in the other side of the room, it was a video camera. At least people should know how I feel and why I'm doing this. I placed the pills in the nightstand and grabbed the video camera.

I placed the camera firmly in one corner, I clicked the button 'record'

"Hello to...Whoever is watching this...Let me tell you a story" I said, tears rolled down my cheeks. I tried to calm myself. I-I...I can do this...

{A/N~ So, so, so sorry for the cliffhanger...Next chapter will be up soon, promise}